mighty No9: 9 days left until the end of the kickstarter. 2,400,000$ gathered...

#1guedesbrawlPosted 9/22/2013 3:29:44 PM
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

They basically already have the 2,400,000$ met (well, the almost have the money, but funnily enough the stretch goal list has that goal as "broken").

Next stop? Extra End stage and Boss (2,550,000$), whoch sounds really, really cool. After that? Online Co-op and Challenge mode for 2,750,000$. Couldn't care less for co-op or online, but challenge modes are my thing!
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...
#2IcyWind14Posted 9/22/2013 3:45:24 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
(well, the almost have the money, but funnily enough the stretch goal list has that goal as "broken").

It's because funding they've recieved via PayPal has pushed them over that amount.
---
Not changing this sig until Capcom starts giving a damn about Mega Man again.
#321_21Posted 9/22/2013 3:47:10 PM
Welp, don't know if we'll reach the XBone/PS 4 goal....but either way, at least we're getting the game!
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
#4INKU48Posted 9/22/2013 3:48:55 PM
Is it coming to the 3DS? That's awesome since I thought it wasn't going to be on handhelds at all!
#521_21Posted 9/22/2013 3:51:18 PM
INKU48 posted...
Is it coming to the 3DS? That's awesome since I thought it wasn't going to be on handhelds at all!

It's not part of the stretch goal, or at least we hope it's not one of the mystery stretch goals. They did say they are interested in the matter and the guys who made Mutant Mudds said they're willing to help them port the game to 3DS.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
#6Galaxy_NovaPosted 9/22/2013 4:24:58 PM
It has enough funding already. Just let it go.

And I hope that the next game they make won't require more funding from the fans.
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#7parKb5Posted 9/22/2013 4:29:44 PM
21_21 posted...
INKU48 posted...

It's not part of the stretch goal, or at least we hope it's not one of the mystery stretch goals. They did say they are interested in the matter and the guys who made Mutant Mudds said they're willing to help them port the game to 3DS.

Has anything come from that? I remember last month they made the offer, but I didn't hear if it was accepted or not. I would love to play this on the 3DS as it is my only console.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#821_21Posted 9/22/2013 6:21:02 PM(edited)
parKb5 posted...
21_21 posted...
INKU48 posted...

Has anything come from that? I remember last month they made the offer, but I didn't hear if it was accepted or not. I would love to play this on the 3DS as it is my only console.

Last time I checked, Comcept greatly acknowledged the offer and they showed great interest in it. That doesn't mean it's a "yes", though, but hopefully it does. We're just gonna have to wait til future updates.

On a side note, you said this was your only console, but you do realize that the initial platform for this game is PC, or do you simply not like playing games on your PC?
---
Currently playing:
#9guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:14:20 PM
i really hope this comes to 3ds.
---
Here's hoping that Chrom will do Aether correctly in SSB4...