YOUR REACTION: Panzer Dragoon Collection 3D announced for the 3DS

#5121_21Posted 9/25/2013 9:38:14 PM
HaRRy_TiPPeR_ posted...
How havent you guys heard of Panzer Dragoon Saga? I didn't even own a Saturn back in the day and boy what a year that was when Ocarina , FF7 and Saga hit shelves....

I am so happy I bought a copy and played it. WELL WORTH the money. Its one of those games you can play multiple times to.

Funny story. My dad asked me if I wanted either this one blue fish handheld toy, or Zelda OoT, even after he told me about what it was. Never having heard of Zelda during that time, I thought it was an easy choice to pick the blue fish. Now that I think about it, I never thought about the possibility of my dad being bummed out at the choice I made then.....
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
#52HaRRy_TiPPeR_Posted 9/25/2013 9:42:50 PM
21_21 posted...
HaRRy_TiPPeR_ posted...
How havent you guys heard of Panzer Dragoon Saga? I didn't even own a Saturn back in the day and boy what a year that was when Ocarina , FF7 and Saga hit shelves....

I am so happy I bought a copy and played it. WELL WORTH the money. Its one of those games you can play multiple times to.

Funny story. My dad asked me if I wanted either this one blue fish handheld toy, or Zelda OoT, even after he told me about what it was. Never having heard of Zelda during that time, I thought it was an easy choice to pick the blue fish. Now that I think about it, I never thought about the possibility of my dad being bummed out at the choice I made then.....

I hope you still have this toy, considering what you temporary gave up ;) at least OoT is really accessible to play if you happened to miss it. Same with FF7 to a less of a degree.
---
Timesplitters FTW People that agree: 18
Support Timesplitters 4: http://www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#5321_21Posted 9/25/2013 9:44:45 PM
HaRRy_TiPPeR_ posted...
21_21 posted...
HaRRy_TiPPeR_ posted...

I hope you still have this toy, considering what you temporary gave up ;) at least OoT is really accessible to play if you happened to miss it. Same with FF7 to a less of a degree.

Don't worry. I've at least HEARD of Zelda OoT. In fact, I've already played that game a million times just like the rest of you guys.

And unfortunately......I've lost that blue fish toy handheld. When I got it, I didn't even know how to play it, so the rest is history. On the bright side, if we had bought OoT, then I prolly wouldn't have borrowed my cousin's OoT, which was gold cartridge version. So there's that.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
#54Mega_RatPosted 9/25/2013 11:24:02 PM
MarkMilton posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
deimos91 posted...
21_21 posted...
I have never even heard of this game.

Well i guess some of us are old.Anyone who was old enough to play games in the 90s know what it is

and on topic only if they include Sagas and Orta

To be honest, I think everybody knows a game series that someone will say "wtf is that!?"

Like for example, does anybody know what Outtrigger is? No? It's honestly the best multiplayer first/third person shooter ever for the Dreamcast! It also has amazing music! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZKRnqoSSig

well, i know Outrigger, and i really didn't like it. it's controls were too funky for me at the time. but, since it only had one game, i would call it a "series".

it was more of an obscurity that came out late in the Dreamcast lifetime... while Panzer Dragoon was a pretty big franchise for the Saturn.

besides, Alien Front Online was WAY better anyhow.

I enjoyed Outtrigger more. It was very fast paced and the controls worked great. Most of the maps were pretty damn fun to. You should give it a shot again if you can, me and my cousons still play it sometimes. XD
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)
#55MarkMiltonPosted 9/26/2013 7:28:08 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
MarkMilton posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
deimos91 posted...
21_21 posted...
I have never even heard of this game.

Well i guess some of us are old.Anyone who was old enough to play games in the 90s know what it is

and on topic only if they include Sagas and Orta

To be honest, I think everybody knows a game series that someone will say "wtf is that!?"

Like for example, does anybody know what Outtrigger is? No? It's honestly the best multiplayer first/third person shooter ever for the Dreamcast! It also has amazing music! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZKRnqoSSig

well, i know Outrigger, and i really didn't like it. it's controls were too funky for me at the time. but, since it only had one game, i would call it a "series".

it was more of an obscurity that came out late in the Dreamcast lifetime... while Panzer Dragoon was a pretty big franchise for the Saturn.

besides, Alien Front Online was WAY better anyhow.

I enjoyed Outtrigger more. It was very fast paced and the controls worked great. Most of the maps were pretty damn fun to. You should give it a shot again if you can, me and my cousons still play it sometimes. XD

my Dreamcast, and all it's games, are currently hermetically sealed in a closet somewhere... never to be opened until the day i have children old enough to truly appreciate the greatest gaming system of all time.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#56ecco6t9Posted 9/26/2013 11:34:28 PM
Something could happen, Sega has been doing a lot of strange download games lately.

Maybe a Panzer Dragoon Mini 3D to test the waters?
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#57NinjaGamer_23Posted 9/26/2013 11:40:32 PM
I would buy it day one! ORTA was amazing..

I wished I could play saga but it is so expensive to buy.
#58adampeltzPosted 9/27/2013 7:27:56 AM
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
I would buy it day one! ORTA was amazing..

I wished I could play saga but it is so expensive to buy.

This, this, and this.
---
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.