Still problems with Nintendo Zone Relay Points

#1WhoDeyPosted 9/23/2013 6:44:38 PM
I've read the issues a couple weeks ago with the Nintendo Zones have been corrected, but I'm still not having much success obtaining Street Passes.

McDonalds #1: Has consistently worked since the beginning. Probably get a SP 90% of the time I visit which is cool.

McDonalds #2: Worked in the beginning with street passes, then quit working. Can't even connect to the Nintendo Zone now .

McDonalds #3: Worked in the beginning with street passes, then quit working. I've can now connect to the Nintendo Zone but never receive a Street Pass.

Sam's Club: Has never worked.

American Outfitters (located in a mall): Has never worked.

There are a couple more places in my town that I've never visited but it's disheartening to know some of these worked a few weeks ago, but don't now. Does it seem to be working in your town?

(The other threads regarding this issue have been archived, or I would have used them.)
---
AC Friend Code: 4511-4245-1176, Carson in Booville
#2MCcakePosted 9/23/2013 8:14:46 PM
I've tried it at Gamestop and Walmart, and it didn't work either time. I go to Home Depot and it works on the first try(Animal Crossing DLC)
---
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170/ Jam, the mayor of Bunma
#3hanako21Posted 9/23/2013 10:40:33 PM
Whether the Nintendo Zone works or not depends on how good the store owners are at turning on their wifi and maintaining it. You could always ask them about their wifi, I guess, but in the end, it's not a problem with Nintendo -- it's a problem with the stores themselves.
---
3DS FC: 2552-0822-6382
Pokemon FCs listed on my profile page
#4HurricaneManningPosted 9/24/2013 1:36:36 AM
I had it work and got quite a few tags at Wrigley Field of all places.

Then sitting in a mall waiting to get an iPhone last friday I got nothing.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#5CBZ652Posted 9/24/2013 4:32:43 AM
I know that McDonalds and Simon Properties require you to agree to their TOS before you can use the internet, Nintendo Zone, and SPRs.
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another