I haven't been playing my 3DS but

#11SKStylezPosted 9/26/2013 10:27:40 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
toadieman posted...
I'm just the opposite. Have great games on PS3 but just can't bring myself to play them. I'd rather be playing handheld games.

What game have you been playing?

When I turn on my 3DS I'll do puzzle swap, then play Castelvania, can't get back into SMT 4 for some reason even though I hit it hard when I first got it.

Only game I've finished was FE and that was a complete chore.

I'm with you on smt4, I played it a ton until I got Pikmin 3. Now I'm jumping between FE, W101 and Valkyria Chronicles

So i'm not the only one? SMT was a great game but once I stopped i haven't gone back... and with pokemon coming that might be never >.>
#12tranceaddict19(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:24:56 AM
SKStylez posted...
Mattatron42 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
toadieman posted...
I'm just the opposite. Have great games on PS3 but just can't bring myself to play them. I'd rather be playing handheld games.

What game have you been playing?

When I turn on my 3DS I'll do puzzle swap, then play Castelvania, can't get back into SMT 4 for some reason even though I hit it hard when I first got it.

Only game I've finished was FE and that was a complete chore.

I'm with you on smt4, I played it a ton until I got Pikmin 3. Now I'm jumping between FE, W101 and Valkyria Chronicles

So i'm not the only one? SMT was a great game but once I stopped i haven't gone back... and with pokemon coming that might be never >.>

yup it just went stale on me, I'm hoping I can get back into it but I doubt it
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#13toadiemanPosted 9/26/2013 11:29:13 AM
SMT 4 went stale on me too. I was never too big on the idea of your party made of constantly changing monsters which is why I prefer the persona series more.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
#14DontMindIfIDoPosted 9/26/2013 11:30:25 AM
I barely play any of my systems since I got my 3DS. I'm starting to prefer playing on handhelds as opposed to consoles now.
#15moogle69Posted 9/26/2013 4:02:35 PM
whats soo great about GTA? i don't play my 3DS right now either, mostly because im waiting for games that won't come out for a while, i also play my PS3 more due to diablo iii and kingdom hearts 1.5 and also play my Wii U for wonderful 101 (don't compare me with the stupidity posted on Wii U boards though :D).
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#16Yelnam-26Posted 9/26/2013 4:28:10 PM
not been on my xbox 360 in ages been mainly playing 3ds or on my brothers ps3 playing his GTA5
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gLANq02iow
-The Red Dwarf Arnold Rimmer munchkin song.
#17Puma_ItaliaPosted 9/26/2013 5:04:07 PM
I've basically been waiting for Pokemon ever since August. I got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon in late July and after I beat it, I haven't played my 3DS much. I really should carry my 3DS with me everywhere, but the XL is a little bit of a pain to carry in jeans pockets. (one of the only issues I have with it)
---
Pokemon White 2- 0347-7093-6129
#18enigmamjPosted 9/26/2013 7:00:06 PM
I still enjoy my ps3 and 360, but I honestly enjoy playing the 3DS and PSP more. Which is odd since I thought I would hate handheld systems. The huge amount of SRPGs on PSP made me finally get the system. The great library on 3DS made that an easy purchase.
#19SKStylezPosted 9/27/2013 5:31:29 AM
toadieman posted...
SMT 4 went stale on me too. I was never too big on the idea of your party made of constantly changing monsters which is why I prefer the persona series more.

Ya know I really think it's just the character design. Pokemon you feel like you are getting stronger and they have very pleasing and distinct aesthetics.

SMT4 are random demon designs based on Greek mythology, ugly and disoriented. Sometimes you get a cool demon evolve, and then the next fusion looks like ass.
#20toadiemanPosted 9/27/2013 5:48:54 AM
SKStylez posted...
toadieman posted...

Ya know I really think it's just the character design. Pokemon you feel like you are getting stronger and they have very pleasing and distinct aesthetics.

SMT4 are random demon designs based on Greek mythology, ugly and disoriented. Sometimes you get a cool demon evolve, and then the next fusion looks like ass.

That's another thing. I don't really mind pokemon, strangely. I just tried playing my first pokemon game, Pokemon Black 2, a couple months ago. By what I said about SMT4 I shouldn't like pokemon but I kinda do and I don't really know why.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.