Nintendo is just a business!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo is just a business!

User Info: BankAMG

BankAMG
3 years ago#1
Stop acting like nintendo is god or something they don't care about you. How do you release a Pokemon bundle with no game? It's because they know the console will sell and they want you to buy the game separately. When have you heard of a special edition console for a game not come with it?

User Info: Strider1850

Strider1850
3 years ago#2
No, you are wrong. Nintendo will feed the poor and guide the world to a century of peace and prosperity.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#3
You don't know what you're talking about, TC. Iwata saved me from a burning car while Miyamoto was getting my cat out of a tree.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
3 years ago#4
I agree. I think it's completely stupid to release a Pokemon special edition console without the game. That shouldn't be allowed. They pulled that same garbage with the Xbox halo 3 edition.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#5
It's the same price as the normal XL which doesn't come with a game either. I see no reason to complain.

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
3 years ago#6
INKU48 posted...
It's the same price as the normal XL which doesn't come with a game either. I see no reason to complain.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
3 years ago#7
If they release Bravely Default in EU, they will be god
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#8
The Pikachu 3DS XL should totally have come with a real, live Pikachu. What was Nintendo thinking?
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#9
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
You don't know what you're talking about, TC. Iwata saved me from a burning car while Miyamoto was getting my cat out of a tree.

he killed my mom.
DON'T GET MAD AT ME I'M JUST AGREEING WITH POPULAR OPINION http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scFHMIqF6kE

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
3 years ago#10
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

Pfft, that's nothing. Reggie helped me through cancer.
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma // http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo is just a business!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived