Which games did you buy your 3ds for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which games did you buy your 3ds for?

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
3 years ago#41
I'm buying one today for two games: Luigi's mansion dark moon (huge fan) and Splinter cell 3DS (another one I'm a huge fan of).
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IJustWantMyFriendBack
Gamefaqs is like Walmart. Both have similarities when it comes to censorship. Quite annoying.

User Info: laggardfelidae

laggardfelidae
3 years ago#42
To be honest, I didn't seriously consider getting a 3DS until they brought the Zelda bundle out, so you could say I got it for OoT 3D (because I never really got into the original and I've always been better with handheld games). I usually get consoles because of upcoming games, though - like if I know there's going to be a sequel to a series I like, I buy the console and see what else is worth picking up. I'm glad I got a 3DS relatively early so I didn't have to buy one for ACNL or Pokémon XY.

User Info: jat_87

jat_87
3 years ago#43
Nintendo exclusives
PSN: Fate_Shirou -> Playing Disgaea 3
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9932-9542 -> Playing Zelda Ocarina of Time

User Info: KidIcaroots

KidIcaroots
3 years ago#44
FE: A and SMT 4

User Info: rajin_donuts

rajin_donuts
3 years ago#45
VC games.

User Info: buymec00kies

buymec00kies
3 years ago#46
Animal Crossing & Rune Factory 4. I wasn't that excited for Pokemon around the time I got mine though, which was this summer. It was all the Animal Crossing buzz that actually got me to take the plunge (I got the pink XL). Also, I knew Rune Factory was coming out soon and I loved 3 so I knew I was going to get that too.
~*~*im a princess*~*~
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which games did you buy your 3ds for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived