who is this Hilda person in Zelda Link Between Worlds?

#1ObtuseAnginaPosted 10/1/2013 8:32:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pRdQAvh.png

looks like an alternate version of Zelda, probably from the Dark World, and further shows evidence that there is going to be a second shadow triforce in the dark world.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 10/1/2013 8:33:51 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/357/0/7/legend_of_zelda__skyward_sword___demise__s_sword_by_seancantrell-d5ovxj1.png
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#3Genericgamer667Posted 10/1/2013 8:41:23 AM
does she have a zekrom/reshiram?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#4SlimeStackPosted 10/1/2013 8:43:58 AM
Could she not be one of the maidens from ALTTP?
---
Blah.
#5R_HunterPosted 10/1/2013 8:46:07 AM
SlimeStack posted...

That upside down Triforce makes that seem...unlikely.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#6SlimeStackPosted 10/1/2013 8:50:58 AM
R_Hunter posted...
SlimeStack posted...

That upside down Triforce makes that seem...unlikely.

Couldn't it be both? Do we know if upside-down Triforce land is evil or just opposite?
---
Blah.
#7Megaman OmegaPosted 10/1/2013 8:52:07 AM
Hilda is a witch who, along with her sister Zelda, took in her niece Sabrina to raise and teach her how to be a witch.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#8hydra_dragonPosted 10/1/2013 9:46:52 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Hilda is a witch who, along with her sister Zelda, took in her niece Sabrina to raise and teach her how to be a witch.

Wow, nice. It is funny, because her name is Zelda....Now we just need a wise talking cat
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#9SMASHKING84Posted 10/1/2013 4:45:43 PM
I'm probably a nut for suggesting this but what if this other world is the downfall timeline's version of the twilight realm?

the twili were a race that tried to steal the triforce and got imprisoned in the twilight realm for it. those events happen before oot,so it's possible their could be a twili realm on all three timelines.

the only problem was the mirror of twilight would likely be destroyed in the other two timelines.
but if someone made another way to enter the twilight realm it wouldn't be nessicary to have the mirror twili.

it just fits the story of the sacred realm becoming a dark version of itself so well.
---
If you don't like what i say, ignore list is there for a reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scFHMIqF6kE
#10AceMosPosted 10/1/2013 4:53:14 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I'm probably a nut for suggesting this but what if this other world is the downfall timeline's version of the twilight realm?

the twili were a race that tried to steal the triforce and got imprisoned in the twilight realm for it. those events happen before oot,so it's possible their could be a twili realm on all three timelines.

the only problem was the mirror of twilight would likely be destroyed in the other two timelines.
but if someone made another way to enter the twilight realm it wouldn't be nessicary to have the mirror twili.

it just fits the story of the sacred realm becoming a dark version of itself so well.

not verry likely

from what we see of the twilight relm its verry difrent than hyrule

rember the twilight sections are the twilight relm fusing on to hyrule not how it normly would look zants castle is how it is sapose to look
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*