Nintendo was a gimmick last gen...

#11riznich48Posted 10/1/2013 3:41:25 PM
cheep
#12Clint_EastStone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 3:46:48 PM
riznich48 posted...
cheep

OMG! A grammar error! You have clearly made this entire thread null & void now *slow claps* >_>
#13middays_deepPosted 10/1/2013 3:48:37 PM
Did you only make this topic because you felt you had to balance out all the good cheer from the Nintendo Direct with a little negativity?
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
#14Clint_EastStone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 3:53:21 PM
middays_deep posted...
Did you only make this topic because you felt you had to balance out all the good cheer from the Nintendo Direct with a little negativity?

Nintendo fans will cheer at anything. Nothing new or amazing came out of it. In fact, this latest direct only strengthens my point about rehashing platformers.
#15ObtuseAnginaPosted 10/1/2013 3:58:52 PM
ukokira1 posted...
TC actually thought Luigi's Mansion was horror.

This pretty much,
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
#16middays_deepPosted 10/1/2013 4:05:05 PM
Clint_EastStone posted...
middays_deep posted...

Nintendo fans will cheer at anything. Nothing new or amazing came out of it. In fact, this latest direct only strengthens my point about rehashing platformers.

So then yes?
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
#17Clint_EastStone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:15:31 PM
middays_deep posted...
Clint_EastStone posted...
middays_deep posted...

So then yes?

If you call seeing & pointing out Nintendo's flaws because they can't do anything new or different, and me choosing not to blindly eat this large dish of repetitive trite as "spurring negativity". Then yes.
#18BigDaddyWingnutPosted 10/1/2013 4:29:46 PM
*sniff sniff*

You guys smell that? Smells like a Razieru alt. If it's not, then you two will hit it off quite famously, TC. Seems you are cut from the same cloth.
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758
The Earth without art is just "Eh"...
#19Clint_EastStone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 4:33:25 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
*sniff sniff*

You guys smell that? Smells like a Razieru alt. If it's not, then you two will hit it off quite famously, TC. Seems you are cut from the same cloth.

I've seen some of his posts. He seems like quite the intellectual. Thanks for the complement :)
#20ukokira1Posted 10/1/2013 4:35:47 PM(edited)
New User+Compliments Razieru=Razieru alr.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12