i wish sega would give us a new sonic rush game

#1AceMosPosted 10/2/2013 7:20:04 PM
i love the sonic rush games
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2powerade911Posted 10/2/2013 7:24:20 PM
I like both of them and I don't know why but I love the first one more than the second one.
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright PSN: Darkbright91
#3DishSoapPosted 10/2/2013 9:59:54 PM
I had the first one but traded it in :(. It had an awesome soundtrack, I think it was a love it or hate soundtrack though for people.
---
3ds fc: 0259-0408-0854
#4Smug_LeafPosted 10/2/2013 10:07:52 PM
Sonic Colors on the DS is basically the 3rd Sonic Rush
---
http://i.imgur.com/grDVCWY.png
#5Godstriker8Posted 10/2/2013 10:35:16 PM
powerade911 posted...
I like both of them and I don't know why but I love the first one more than the second one.

Maybe because there's no annoying Marine, boating levels, and you only have to play zones once per character?

And Sonic Colors doesn't really feel like a Rush game. There's no trick system, and the amounts of boost you get is extremely limited, making the game less fun imo. Generations 3DS feels more like a Rush game.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#6AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:48:55 PM
i dont coutn sonic collors becuse it dont have blaze (or any 2nd char)
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 10/3/2013 3:50:50 PM
Agreed, TC. What I want more than anything is a Blaze game (even if she's by herself, Sonic wouldn't be essential for me to purchase it). Rush Adventure in particular was pretty awesome in how it expanded the gameplay. Handheld Sonic games since haven't been nearly as bold.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 10/3/2013 3:53:20 PM
AceMos posted...
i dont coutn sonic collors becuse it dont have blaze (or any 2nd char)

Ok? It's still basically a Sonic Rush game.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9EngineR2Posted 10/3/2013 4:06:31 PM
DishSoap posted...
I had the first one but traded it in :(. It had an awesome soundtrack, I think it was a love it or hate soundtrack though for people.

You traded it in?! You probably made Hideki Naganuma shed a tear, when you did that.
j/k

Actually, between that game and Sonic Colors, I think Sonic Rush is way better. I've never played Sonic Generations, or Rush Adventure, so I can't give an opinion on those.

Rush had a seamless transition from the top screen to the bottom, most of the time. And the levels were just about the right size.

Colors was just too confusing for me to get into, and the levels were a bit too large for their own good. It didn't help that the trick system was gone, either. I did like the special stages a lot, though.
---
Mario, Mega Man, and Sonic in one game. Now, it's a party!