Club Nintendo Platinum, wait to register more games/systems?

#1I2aScAIIPosted 10/2/2013 8:59:37 PM
Hey All,

I'm already Platinum for this coming year, but I have new systems and games to register. Should I wait until the year ends and register them to get Platinum in the following year? I'm not a fan of how this gets calculated :(
---
You can't change the past to go the way you wanted.
You can change the future to go the way you want.
#2ptreemf12Posted 10/2/2013 9:04:24 PM(edited)
That's what I would do. Unless there is some sort of expensive reward you want, there is no real reason to get more coins.

I'm assuming the pin codes don't expire... or if they do, anytime soon at least.
---
Every dang time...
#321_21Posted 10/2/2013 9:05:22 PM
I2aScAII posted...
Hey All,

I'm already Platinum for this coming year, but I have new systems and games to register. Should I wait until the year ends and register them to get Platinum in the following year? I'm not a fan of how this gets calculated :(

Well, why would you not wanna save up the money and get platinum in the following year? That's like asking, "Should I eat this ice cream if I like it?"
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
#4I2aScAII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 9:08:35 PM
Oh I know, I just wanted to confirm :).

I was hoping someone would say "oh it carries over, don't worry", but that was just wishful thinking.

Thanks for the replies!
---
You can't change the past to go the way you wanted.
You can change the future to go the way you want.
#521_21Posted 10/2/2013 9:12:08 PM
I2aScAII posted...
Oh I know, I just wanted to confirm :).

I was hoping someone would say "oh it carries over, don't worry", but that was just wishful thinking.

Thanks for the replies!

No problem, and yeah, sorry to agree with you, but it's true. Doesn't carry over, but it is what it is, I suppose.
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
#6GoldenSun3DSPosted 10/2/2013 9:59:32 PM
You'd lose out on extra coins.
3DS games are 40 (base) + 10 (intend to buy) + 10 (early register bonus) + 10 (post play) = 70 coins.

Wait until next year and you lose 20 coins on each game (Intend-to-buy* + early register).

*I think they've started putting expiration dates on Intend-to-buy surveys you've done, but I'm not 100% sure.
---
Please sign a petition for getting 3D overworlds in Pokemon X/Y:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-3d-overworlds-in-pokemon-x-and-y/
#7hyperdimeduckPosted 10/2/2013 10:10:36 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
You'd lose out on extra coins.
3DS games are 40 (base) + 10 (intend to buy) + 10 (early register bonus) + 10 (post play) = 70 coins.

Wait until next year and you lose 20 coins on each game (Intend-to-buy* + early register).

*I think they've started putting expiration dates on Intend-to-buy surveys you've done, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure they do.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards