How's Ghost Trick?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Ghost Trick?

User Info: spealfan444

3 years ago#1
I've never played it. Which is weird because it's from the same creator as Ace Attorney, which I love.
Since I don't have much to play right now, I'm thinking of getting it.
How is the game's story? Is it as good as most of the Ace Attorney games?
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!

User Info: DynamicJumpIuff

3 years ago#2
The story is incredible. Get it.
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma

User Info: chestershadow

3 years ago#3
Story is great, but it is a bit of an un-traditional game. Hard to explain, but if you liked Phoenix Wright, you will probably also appreciate the things this game does that you simply don't see in other games.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

3 years ago#4
I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's only really good for one play through, maybe a second a couple years later. I was glad I got it for the price I did, full price and I would have been upset.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: helldew

3 years ago#5
easily one of the best games on the entire system i would easily throw it in my Top 10.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: Gogo726

3 years ago#6
One of the games I played after I got bored with the launch titles (999 being another) incredible game and I'm happy I got it.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: raymanfan1

3 years ago#7
The game's plot most major plot twist is better than any AA Turnabout. Seriously.

I just gaped, and then went "Shu Takumi, I'm going to google what you look like and then build a shrine to you."

User Info: Vyers

3 years ago#8
One of my favourite DS games. Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!

User Info: mechatac

3 years ago#9
I think it's possibly the very best DS game out there, easily top 5. It's a shame it sold poorly (and I'm at fault too, I didn't get it until a year after it came out)

Also, have you played 999 and Virtue's Last Reward? If not, get all three games.
Curling. Best Sport. Ever.

User Info: n00bifier

3 years ago#10
Great game, great story, lovable characters.
I can 100% garrentie you that if you take a pro console player and a pro PC player, the console player will win - Fritz0x8
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How's Ghost Trick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived