Those of you NOT picking up Pokemon, what's the next game you plan to buy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Those of you NOT picking up Pokemon, what's the next game you plan to buy?
2 years ago#1
And when I say games I mean 3DS games.
Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms and dies. Dies and blossoms again. Dies and blossoms again. Blossoms. And dies. Dies and blossoms again.
2 years ago#2
zelda or bravely default.
not sure on zelda yet.
We live to make the impossible possible!
2 years ago#3
I dunno. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Red came out, but X and Y do look interesting. If I don't get it, I'll probably get Sonic: Lost World.
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
2 years ago#4
My next game will be fire emblem awakening. Since that is no longer new I guess I should name another.

Next up is beyond two souls for the ps3.

However since this is the 3ds new 3ds title will be professor Layton and the azran legacy.

Edit: the new Pokemon games do look really good, I just have a crapload of other titles I want to buy right now. Maybe in January I will pick Y up.
2 years ago#5
I guess I'll get Pokemon somewhere in the future, but surely not this year.
The next 3DS game I'll buy will be Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies on October 24th.
2 years ago#6
Phoenix Wright or Senran Kagura. Whichever comes first but that's probably Phoenix Wright.
Vanee Par Sir!
2 years ago#7
If I wasn't getting Pokemon, I'd be getting Hometown Story next (Oct. 22).
Currently Playing: GTAV, Monster Hunter 4
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490
2 years ago#8
Was going to get Pokemon, but after seeing how little time I have these days for games in general, I'm going to pass on it.

I still have that $30 credit from the SMTIV and FE:A deal.

I'm thinking of getting Senran Kagura, which I anticipate coming out first. But I haven't decided if I really want it or not.

If not Senran Kagura, I'll definitely be getting One Piece Romance Dawn when that comes out this winter. As a huge One Piece fan, it's an automatic buy.

After that, the next must buy game for me is Bravely Default.

I also would like to get Zelda, but I think I'll grab that when the price goes down.
2 years ago#9
I have Zelda paid for.
I own, but haven't played, either of the two Etrian Odyssey games, Luigi's Mansion, and Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

Odds are high when I get Zelda, I won't play for awhile.
2 years ago#10
Dual Destinies if I finish Apollo Justice before November, A Link Between Worlds if not.
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can." -- Shawn Michaels
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Those of you NOT picking up Pokemon, what's the next game you plan to buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived