Pokemon X : 85% on Game Rankings

#111RazieruPosted 10/5/2013 3:55:30 PM
AdamantRock posted...
Angst? Anguish? lol you're funny. I'm perfectly chill man.

Suuuure you are, kiddo. I still smell the froth dripping....

I don't care what you think of Pokemans. I am disappointed by your treatment of other members. (It also appears that my Vita post struck a nerve lol.)

Ah, the classic shoving of your emotions on others. Keep lying to yourself, dear. It is indeed amusing and more glaring than your incredible ignorance.

As an aside, how is it that you keep mangling the quote boxes? Ain't that complicated.

Your grammar is the mangler, dear.

Kromlech06 posted...
All's well then. How are you?

The obvious evades you effortlessly; does it not? He's obviously in a state of disarray, Sonic 06. So....how have ya been? Still stalking me on the low?
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!
#112Kromlech06Posted 10/5/2013 3:58:47 PM
Baha05 posted...
Kromlech06 posted...
All's well then.

How are you?

Doing pretty damn fine, been watch Power Rangers in Space for nostalgia while at the same time getting pissed at the GTA V servers.

Sour about those servers.
Is it true you can't even play single player without being connected? I've heard that and it can't possibly be true...
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#113HalecticPosted 10/5/2013 3:59:30 PM
X/Y are going to have record sales despite the "85%"
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#114Baha05Posted 10/5/2013 4:01:18 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Sour about those servers.
Is it true you can't even play single player without being connected? I've heard that and it can't possibly be true...

Yeah hopefully they fix them and restore mine and others players and stuff, lost a 230K Apartment AND after the patch my level 15 character was deleted/reset

I dunno, never tried to play Singleplayer in Offline Mode.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#115HoulePosted 10/5/2013 4:18:51 PM
I said it in the other topic he made, most complaints about pokemon all add up to "This pokemon game isn't Digimon World's"
---
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3315/aerodactylab4.png http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7528/knucklesai2.jpg
#116NemerlightPosted 10/5/2013 4:24:03 PM
Its Pokemon. Nobody cares about reviews. It could get 10% and people would still buy it.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#117Marnex15Posted 10/5/2013 4:55:26 PM
DragonReborn97 posted...
iGenisis,

I'll give you the same advice I gave Endgame and Katella on the Fire Emblem: Awakening boards: If you don't like something, don't buy it. Don't talk about it. Just leave the people who enjoy it to their fun, and all will be well.

Can't you understand that their valuable opinions must be heard though? Every day. Multiple times.
#118FroakiePosted 10/5/2013 5:07:13 PM
Lol
Couldn't get posts on CE so trolled here
---
http://i.imgur.com/EPGPNKk.jpg
#119x_stevey_xPosted 10/5/2013 5:32:00 PM
iGenesis posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
who uses gamerankings anymore? metacritic keeps things updated much quicker and more accurately.

GR has more stringent standards for inclusion, and their algorithm for determining aggregate scores is also open-sourced (just a straight mean average.) MC assigns weights to each publication, so that large corporate websites like IGN and Gamespot have a disproportionately large influence on the aggregate score, and these weights aren't disclosed to the public.

Stop cherry-picking so you get the higher score. There are other Pokemon games for which their GR score > MC score.

lol at me being the one cherry picking. you chose the lowest score website, and the lowest score version of the game.
#120x_stevey_xPosted 10/5/2013 5:33:21 PM
Razieru posted...
AdamantRock posted...
Dude, shut up. You're not contributing of value to this discussion and your attacks against other members of this board are utterly tasteless. Isn't there some Vita game you can go play?

Rock Slide, YOU shut up. You think your pitiful angst post is any better? Your anguish is what's tasteless, dear. Isn't their some 3DS game you can chant to?

it's amazing people still don't know the difference between THEIR and THERE