Contrary to popular belief, yes, it is possible to retrieve stolen 3DS download

#1WaWaluigi803Posted 10/5/2013 2:49:12 PM
games.

Here is the e-mail I got when I e-mailed Nintendo about getting back my E-shop games from my stolen 3DS.

Hello,

Thank you for writing, and for your patience in waiting for our reply in this busy time of year. I’m sorry to hear that your Nintendo 3DS system was stolen. I urge you to continue working with your local law enforcement to locate it.

If you have already replaced the system, we may be able to assist you with recovering your Nintendo eShop content. However, before we can determine what options we would be able to offer, we would will need you to send us a copy of your police report. Reply to this email and attach it to your response, or fax the information to the attention of our Administration group at:

(425) 861-2751

In either case, please include the following information with the copy of the report:

• Your name
• Your address
• Your email address
• Your stolen system’s Serial Number
• Your new system’s Serial Number (if appropriate)
• Your phone number and a good time to reach you

Once we receive the report, someone will be in contact with you regarding your situation. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck in your search.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
---
803 is the best number
#2mrjack3112Posted 10/5/2013 2:53:57 PM
Didn't we already establish this? But that's great news TC, I'm happy for you
---
When I get double vision, I just close one eye and I am all better!
#3AdamantRockPosted 10/5/2013 2:54:56 PM(edited)
Retrieving games on Steam isn't some kind of bureaucratic nightmare. Just download the client, download the games and you're set. Same deal for the App Store and Google Play. It's 2013, Nintendo needs a better solution than this.
---
Now Playing: XCOM: Enemy Within (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (360)
Up Next: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
#4scigeek101Posted 10/5/2013 3:05:54 PM
AdamantRock posted...
Retrieving games on Steam isn't some kind of bureaucratic nightmare. Just download the client, download the games and you're set. Same deal for the App Store and Google Play. It's 2013, Nintendo needs a better solution than this.

This,

There really is no excusing Nintendo's system when literally everybody else does it better.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#5Yelnam-26Posted 10/5/2013 3:06:56 PM
mrjack3112 posted...

Some people still don't believe it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gLANq02iow
-The Red Dwarf Arnold Rimmer munchkin song.
#6DeremorsePosted 10/5/2013 3:25:26 PM
Doing it is one thing, but doing it without a sea of redtape headaches is another.
#7NemerlightPosted 10/5/2013 3:25:52 PM
Serial Number

I should probably write that down.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#8zinformantPosted 10/5/2013 3:31:56 PM
Nemerlight posted...
Serial Number

I should probably write that down.

Couldn't you look it up online on your Club Nintendo account?
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-
#9Baha05Posted 10/5/2013 3:32:45 PM
zinformant posted...
Couldn't you look it up online on your Club Nintendo account?

That and the original box
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#10WaWaluigi803(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 3:39:18 PM
mrjack3112 posted...

ha actually no I didn't want to bus to the police station and get a police report just so I could get back games I already beat. The only ones I really wanted were Earthworm Jim and Punch-Out!! anyway.
---
803 is the best number