Think there will be another 3DS next year?

#1jscFALCONSPosted 10/9/2013 8:30:45 AM
You think they will do a 2DS XL or another regular 3DS or something next year?
#221_21Posted 10/9/2013 8:31:58 AM
OH geez a 2DS XL XD

It'll look like two ipads stuck together but one of them not being a touchscreen XD
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#3osboesPosted 10/9/2013 8:34:48 AM
It would be mental if they made a 3DS Wii. It can have a mini remote and everything. Though even a mini or i version of 3DS could be pretty sweet.
#421_21Posted 10/9/2013 8:37:52 AM
osboes posted...
It would be mental if they made a 3DS Wii. It can have a mini remote and everything. Though even a mini or i version of 3DS could be pretty sweet.

The recent update for the WiiU already kinda took care of that part, where you can play Wii games on your gamepad.
---
Currently playing:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand, SMT IV, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 10/9/2013 8:38:07 AM
who can say, they just throw them on you anytime they feel like it.
#6jscFALCONS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:31:23 AM
21_21 posted...
OH geez a 2DS XL XD

It'll look like two ipads stuck together but one of them not being a touchscreen XD

lol yeah
#7jscFALCONS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:35:05 AM
osboes posted...

That would be nuts XD

A mini 3DS would be interesting... The 3D effect would probably really strain peoples eyes on a smaller screen though
#8jscFALCONS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 9:36:00 AM
How about a HD 3DS? HDS I guess
#9Pupu27Posted 10/9/2013 9:43:10 AM
How about a 3DS Mobile :-", it could be a right response against the threat of mobile gamings from Apple and Android phones
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
#10osboesPosted 10/9/2013 10:49:00 AM
jscFALCONS posted...
How about a HD 3DS? HDS I guess

I'm not sure. I'd love high density pixal high resolution screens on a 3DS and it would look great with browsing, reading, menus ect. However does games being completely designed with its native resolution mean anything important? Are they coded to only play at a certain resolution or doesn't it matter? On HD consoles some games have to trade up textures and frames for native 1080p which is rare anyway.

Would 3DS games and 3DS HD screens be like HDTVs where it upscales SD content and then makes it looks horrible? Or with 3D off can they use the pixel normally sent to each eye to make a double higher pixel image? Plus iPhone gens go fairly smoothly with devs simply patching apps & games to fit new resolution changes.

I genuinely don't know the ramifications of a HD dual screened 3DS. Not really a techy guy. Can someone explain for me?