Will the 3DS get more games like Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, and Castlevania?

#11stalemate_666Posted 10/9/2013 5:01:18 PM
Doubt it, those games aren't well suited to 3DSes control scheme and were just put on to put the brand on a system. With the exception of kingdom hearts those games (and new MH) are pretty bad compared to what quality their brand name is seen to be as. (though this is true of every recent RE game aswell and many AAA releases in general).

Anyways my point is 3DS is getting brands not types of games and it's really not getting those types and the whole gets 3rd party brands on 3DS for launch is kinda over and third parties are going back to shovelware mode for Nintendo consoles.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#12Progressives(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 5:03:46 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
Doubt it, those games aren't well suited to 3DSes control scheme and were just put on to put the brand on a system. With the exception of kingdom hearts those games (and new MH) are pretty bad compared to what quality their brand name is seen to be as. (though this is true of every recent RE game aswell and many AAA releases in general).

Anyways my point is 3DS is getting brands not types of games and it's really not getting those types and the whole gets 3rd party brands on 3DS for launch is kinda over and third parties are going back to shovelware mode for Nintendo consoles.

This guy is a Sony parody account from the Vita boards. Ignore him.
#13stalemate_666Posted 10/9/2013 5:15:20 PM
Progressives posted...
stalemate_666 posted...

Think before going with what trolls say. What recent game has been released for 3DS that's even similar gameplay style to any of those? What is in development for it? Nothing. Not even some crappy knock of.

If you think I'm wrong argue a point I am so sick of trolls spouting bs and people believing them.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#14KingJaggiPosted 10/9/2013 5:41:50 PM(edited)
stalemate_666 posted...
Progressives posted...
stalemate_666 posted...

Think before going with what trolls say. What recent game has been released for 3DS that's even similar gameplay style to any of those? What is in development for it? Nothing. Not even some crappy knock of.

If you think I'm wrong argue a point I am so sick of trolls spouting bs and people believing them.

Demondog will you ever learn?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!