Which game to get first?

#1BTM4444Posted 10/10/2013 10:23:45 AM
So I haven't bought a 3ds game since animal crossing. There's a lot I'm interested in but I just don't know what to get first and I can't get them all at the same time

Pokemon x- Been playing pokemon since the blue red and yellow days.

Etrian odyssey (both)- played the demo for both and didnt like it at first but it really grew on me and I've been playing the demos constantly.

Rune factory 4- never played a rune factory game but I like animal crossing and I know this is just like it with a mix of rpg which sounds good to me!

Fire emblem awakening- played the demo a while ago for a little bit but never went back to it but I did really like it and I know it's said to best one of the best if not the best 3ds game out at the moment

Mario and luigi dream team- last one of these I played was superstar saga. Absolutely loved that game and I know this game has gotten good reviews but I don't know if it lives up to the greatness of superstar saga

Any help is appreciated! Like I said there's a lot of games so its rly hard. Thanks!
#2ZappmasterPosted 10/10/2013 10:26:17 AM
Get Pokemon and Fire Emblem for sure
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Rerased
#3BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 12:32:16 PM
Zappmaster posted...
Get Pokemon and Fire Emblem for sure

That's what I was thinking but I didn't know about etrian odyssey or rune factory because I don't think they are printed that much so they are very limited
#4NintenbroPosted 10/10/2013 12:36:17 PM
TC, your post leads me to believe that you should buy Pokèmon X and Dream Team.
---
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489