*Never Buys 3DS Games At Full Price Crew*

#31big_pimperPosted 10/10/2013 7:12:16 PM
Strong name to signature ratio
---
Keep Hustlin' Cus
PC+Wii U+ 3DS XL Master Race
#32VyersPosted 10/10/2013 7:13:54 PM
jedinat posted...
Pokemon X/Y isn't going to be under $34 for years... should have jumped on that newegg deal... heck they had a $35 one a day or two ago.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Pokemon+Blacvk
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#33thebatdaddPosted 10/10/2013 7:14:17 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
thebatdadd posted...
Eh for what exactly? God forbid I have an opinion I guess. The way I see it, console games such as PS3 greatest hits can be had for around $20-$30 and are often better overall games than handheld games, as they often have bigger budgets and higher production values.

A game's budget has nothing to do with its quality and level of entertainment.

Nothing to do with its quality and level of entertainment? Although I agree it's not 100% everything, it most certainly plays a role. For example, you can get Super Mario Galaxy for less than 3D Land, and 3D land is pretty much a heavily simplified 3D Mario game for the sake of being portable. Most likely due to the 3DS' hardware capabilities and the game's overall budget.
---
I speak the truth, deal with it.
#34ThatKippPosted 10/10/2013 7:18:45 PM
Why Jeff? I hate the name Jeff. My name is Jeremy, but everyone always gets my name wrong and calls me Jeffrey. It's become a sort of nickname. I hate it.
---
They call me Wonder-Handsome
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#35AceMosPosted 10/10/2013 7:20:21 PM
thebatdadd posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
thebatdadd posted...
Eh for what exactly? God forbid I have an opinion I guess. The way I see it, console games such as PS3 greatest hits can be had for around $20-$30 and are often better overall games than handheld games, as they often have bigger budgets and higher production values.

Nothing to do with its quality and level of entertainment? Although I agree it's not 100% everything, it most certainly plays a role. For example, you can get Super Mario Galaxy for less than 3D Land, and 3D land is pretty much a heavily simplified 3D Mario game for the sake of being portable. Most likely due to the 3DS' hardware capabilities and the game's overall budget.

or you could get radiant historia for the DS and get a JRPG far better than any JRPG for the ps3
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#36jedinatPosted 10/10/2013 7:21:53 PM
Vyers posted...
jedinat posted...
Pokemon X/Y isn't going to be under $34 for years... should have jumped on that newegg deal... heck they had a $35 one a day or two ago.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Pokemon+Blacvk

Your point? Those games launched at $35, not to mention one at the end of a console's lifespan and the other well after the next system came out.
#37GirlsHateMyFace(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 7:23:41 PM
AceMos posted...
thebatdadd posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
thebatdadd posted...

or you could get radiant historia for the DS and get a JRPG far better than any JRPG for the ps3

But who was opinions? But who was subjectivity?
---
*No social life crew*
*Never had a friend or girlfriend crew*
#38IlovepeasoupPosted 10/10/2013 7:24:28 PM
Lol.

You're cheap.
---
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.
PKMN White 2 FC: 5373-2253-9112
#39ferofaxPosted 10/10/2013 7:26:22 PM
thebatdadd posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
thebatdadd posted...

Mmm, graphics. That's all I get from what you're saying. The only reason games get higher budget is so they can pay for better graphics. Plus you mentioned "hardware capabilities", so yeah, definitely graphics.

This argument is moot, because you can't argue "fun" with "graphics" type of people. They see fun as "eye candy", ergo, less eye candy, less fun.
---
Boomerang and RecoilDown+3 Evangelist
#40AceMosPosted 10/10/2013 7:29:54 PM
hahaha oh wow TC cant be qouted becuse his name has a violation in it
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*