• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Y or X which is better?

User Info: biorock4864

biorock4864
3 years ago#1
As a 1st time player trying to get into pokemon which version is better X or Y. Never played a real pokemon game besides pokemon mystery dungon on 3DS (which I know isn't like the real style of pokemon games) It was my real first pokemon game I really ever got into I did enjoy it and really want to give the new one a go but don't know which version is better planning on picking it up sometime next week.
Playing JP3DS Senran Kagura Bravely Default MH4 / US3DS Shin Megami Tensei 4 / Wii Xenoblade
JP/FC bio-rock48 3222-5975-7383 US/FC Alex 2165-5633-7289

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#2
They're the same game, just buy either one.

Which is "better" is something for the hardcore fans. For the beginner they are identical.
Official Gomamon of the Pokemon X and Y Boards

User Info: BlindFanboy

BlindFanboy
3 years ago#3
If you want a giant deer get X, if you want a giant bird get Y.
More Zelda U info please.

biorock4864
3 years ago#4
Really I thought may be they had something different since there's 2 versions of the game. If it's just the same then I'll just get the X version. Thanks for the insight
Playing JP3DS Senran Kagura Bravely Default MH4 / US3DS Shin Megami Tensei 4 / Wii Xenoblade

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
3 years ago#5
Y

It has the superior Mega Mewtwo

it really doesn't matter
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
3 years ago#6
Buy the one with the better cover or buy the one with the colour you religiously go with (x= blue, y= red)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

biorock4864
3 years ago#7
I only know little about pokemon. For a while now I been wanting to get into the series I was thinking that this new pokemon game would be a nice way to get into the series.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#8
biorock4864 posted...
I only know little about pokemon. For a while now I been wanting to get into the series I was thinking that this new pokemon game would be a nice way to get into the series.

All you really need to know is both games have a lot of similar Pokemon, but each also have their own unique sets that are exclusive to that version.
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Y or X which is better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived