What is Nintendo going to do with the people that hex edited their Pokemon X/Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is Nintendo going to do with the people that hex edited their Pokemon X/Y?
2 years ago#1
Are they going to ban them from competing online? Its not fair having to fight against hacked pokemons and disconnecting counts as a lost too. Its just too unfair.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
2 years ago#2
nothing they cant do anything about it the are not sony or microsoft they have no account system
but i cant wait to cheat in this and its fine ether way for me because i dont play online in any game thats not a mmo or MH so even if they could do something about me cheating it would not matter since i would not play this online
---
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
2 years ago#3
Hacking isn't an issue with X/Y
---
NNID:Skunk_Ape
http://i.imgur.com/1mQDO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0HcWR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MXLXOt2.gif
2 years ago#4
Semi45a posted...
Its not fair having to fight against hacked pokemons

If you make your Pokemon properly, there's no disadvantage from not having hacked your Pokemon- you just spent a ton of time doing it that you otherwise might not have had to.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
2 years ago#5
Hacking isn't an issue with X/Y

yet
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
2 years ago#6
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

If you make your Pokemon properly, there's no disadvantage from not having hacked your Pokemon- you just spent a ton of time doing it that you otherwise might not have had to.

There is still the possibility of hacked natures as well you know. i have fought sap sipper swampert, speed boost mewtwo, wonder guard spiritomb, and pokemon with moves they cannot normally know. Granted I love a challenge and rarely lose to hacked pokemon, it still is an unfair advantage.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
2 years ago#7
They'll get sent to pokeprison.
---
Now playing: Pokemon HeartGold
2 years ago#8
m0986-8 posted...
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

There is still the possibility of hacked natures as well you know. i have fought sap sipper swampert, speed boost mewtwo, wonder guard spiritomb, and pokemon with moves they cannot normally know. Granted I love a challenge and rarely lose to hacked pokemon, it still is an unfair advantage.

Was this with Black/White? I thought it wasn't possible yet for anyone to edit saves on 3DS games like that yet.
2 years ago#9
Number43 posted...
m0986-8 posted...
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

Was this with Black/White? I thought it wasn't possible yet for anyone to edit saves on 3DS games like that yet.

Previous games. I have yet to see anything like this on X and Y.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
2 years ago#10
There's no transferring yet either and I imagine Pokemon Bank won't allow any illegally modified Pokemon to be transferred.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is Nintendo going to do with the people that hex edited their Pokemon X/Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived