What is Nintendo going to do with the people that hex edited their Pokemon X/Y?

#1Semi45aPosted 10/17/2013 9:38:18 AM
Are they going to ban them from competing online? Its not fair having to fight against hacked pokemons and disconnecting counts as a lost too. Its just too unfair.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2Karnage4208238Posted 10/17/2013 9:52:33 AM
nothing they cant do anything about it the are not sony or microsoft they have no account system
but i cant wait to cheat in this and its fine ether way for me because i dont play online in any game thats not a mmo or MH so even if they could do something about me cheating it would not matter since i would not play this online
---
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
#3Stink_ApePosted 10/17/2013 9:52:55 AM
Hacking isn't an issue with X/Y
---
NNID:Skunk_Ape
http://i.imgur.com/1mQDO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0HcWR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MXLXOt2.gif
#4BowsaaPosted 10/17/2013 11:52:30 AM(edited)
Semi45a posted...
Its not fair having to fight against hacked pokemons

If you make your Pokemon properly, there's no disadvantage from not having hacked your Pokemon- you just spent a ton of time doing it that you otherwise might not have had to.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#5EndgamePosted 10/17/2013 12:48:01 PM
Hacking isn't an issue with X/Y

yet
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6m0986-8Posted 10/17/2013 1:01:16 PM
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

If you make your Pokemon properly, there's no disadvantage from not having hacked your Pokemon- you just spent a ton of time doing it that you otherwise might not have had to.

There is still the possibility of hacked natures as well you know. i have fought sap sipper swampert, speed boost mewtwo, wonder guard spiritomb, and pokemon with moves they cannot normally know. Granted I love a challenge and rarely lose to hacked pokemon, it still is an unfair advantage.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
#7toadiemanPosted 10/17/2013 1:06:22 PM
They'll get sent to pokeprison.
---
Now playing: Pokemon HeartGold
#8Number43Posted 10/17/2013 1:19:39 PM
m0986-8 posted...
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

There is still the possibility of hacked natures as well you know. i have fought sap sipper swampert, speed boost mewtwo, wonder guard spiritomb, and pokemon with moves they cannot normally know. Granted I love a challenge and rarely lose to hacked pokemon, it still is an unfair advantage.

Was this with Black/White? I thought it wasn't possible yet for anyone to edit saves on 3DS games like that yet.
#9m0986-8Posted 10/17/2013 2:19:59 PM
Number43 posted...
m0986-8 posted...
Bowsaa posted...
Semi45a posted...

Was this with Black/White? I thought it wasn't possible yet for anyone to edit saves on 3DS games like that yet.

Previous games. I have yet to see anything like this on X and Y.
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
#10Emerald_MeliosPosted 10/17/2013 2:28:20 PM
There's no transferring yet either and I imagine Pokemon Bank won't allow any illegally modified Pokemon to be transferred.