nintendos still bringing up majora 3ds

#11SS4kronos33Posted 10/17/2013 3:31:10 PM
i dont really care for OoT anymore since its been released to death but i would midnight release MM 3DS for sure or at least preorder it
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#12Baha05Posted 10/17/2013 3:34:48 PM
SS4kronos33 posted...
i dont really care for OoT anymore since its been released to death but i would midnight release MM 3DS for sure or at least preorder it

Funny enough, cutting out the VC versions, the WW Preorder and GC Bundle Disk, OoT only has ever seen two retail releases.
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
#13SS4kronos33Posted 10/17/2013 3:49:24 PM(edited)
Baha05
Posted
Funny enough, cutting out the VC versions, the WW Preorder and GC Bundle Disk, OoT only has ever seen two retail releases.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you forgot Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS.the 3ds is a handheld console.still to the point it has been released to death.while the game may be good it isnt really all that anymore imo.i can think of a few other zeldas i enjoy more
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#14Baha05Posted 10/17/2013 3:52:45 PM
SS4kronos33 posted...
Baha05
Posted

you forgot Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS.the 3ds is a handheld console.still to the point it has been released to death.while the game may be good it isnt really all that anymore imo.i can think of a few other zeldas i enjoy more

No I pointed that out as the only two Retail release of OoT were the N64 and the 3DS.
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
#15DirtBasedSoapPosted 10/17/2013 3:53:57 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
"If you play A Link Between Worlds, you may better understand what I mean by that."
So we have to buy ALBW to get MM? Not that I'm complaining but is this what he means?

No. You have the most horrible reading comprehension skills I have ever seen in my life.
---
Posting from iPhone 7.
#16WolfTwiliPosted 10/17/2013 3:59:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
SS4kronos33 posted...
Baha05
Posted

No I pointed that out as the only two Retail release of OoT were the N64 and the 3DS.

so... the Collector's Edition on the Gamecube with Zelda 1, 2 and MM doesn't count either?
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Pokemon X (3DS) and Terraria (PC)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909
#17Baha05Posted 10/17/2013 4:00:55 PM
WolfTwili posted...
so... the Collector's Edition on the Gamecube with Zelda 1, 2 and MM doesn't count either?

No since it was bundled with the console and weren't sold alone.
---
#18AnclationPosted 10/17/2013 4:03:30 PM
Stop the endless teasing already, just give MM to Grezzo and have them give it the Ocarina of Time 3D treatment.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#19HellsDrunkardPosted 10/17/2013 4:12:01 PM
I hope that they change all the characters instead of just using the same models from OoT, but since they already have them redone for 3DS and it would be cheaper to use them I can't see that happening.

For some reason it always bothered me that characters were different from OoT but looked the same. Great game regardless.
#20BigAl519Posted 10/17/2013 4:13:52 PM
McMarbles posted...
Trollin' like a boss.

Man, i never even got to the first real dungeon in that game.

Neither did I. Didn't care for MM much. Hated the whole rush rush aspect of it. The story as a whole was just lackluster.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!