I need help with which Zelda game to get.

#1go_bucs22Posted 10/17/2013 1:36:46 PM
Back in the day when I was a kid I played Link's Awakening on GBC but I don't really remember much of it. And I never played either of the Oracle games. If I am to download one, which one should I get? Also does it matter which Oracle game you play first? Zelda is my all time favorite video game series and it's sad I never played the Oracle games. I actually didn't start playing Zelda until the N64 days.
#2toadiemanPosted 10/17/2013 1:37:46 PM
Get Link's Awakening first.
---
Now playing: Pokemon HeartGold
#3ARsignal11Posted 10/17/2013 1:39:27 PM
If you're planning on getting A Link Between Worlds, you should reserve it as Gamestop, as they give you a code to download Oracle of Seasons. But I agree with the poster above, get Link's Awakening first. Then move on to the Oracle games (doesn't matter which one you play first).
#4sonicnewboyPosted 10/17/2013 1:44:03 PM
Sigh. It would be perfect if they put A Link to the Past on the eShop and gave that as a free download instead. Damn you Nintendo for being reluctant to put GBA games on the 3DS where they belong instead of the Wii U!
>.<
#5JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/17/2013 1:48:03 PM
ladx>oracle of seasons>>>>ages imo.
also play zelda 1 it's pretty fun.
---
RAINBOW!
Posting on this account until my warning goes away.
#6zinformantPosted 10/17/2013 2:01:04 PM
They're all excellent games, but they are best played in order of complexity, from Link's Awakening to the Oracle games. The Oracles built on LA's system. Between then, Ages is generally accepted as more difficult and is best played last to crown it all off.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-