Anyone else recently get a Streetpass Kid Icarus Puzzle piece?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else recently get a Streetpass Kid Icarus Puzzle piece?
3 years ago#1
Just yesterday this Thursday I got a Kid Icarus puzzle piece from Streetpass. Dunno why I got it in the first place. Its been awhile since Kid Icarus Uprising been in stores now so why this late for a puzzle piece?
3 years ago#2
You were probably late on the update that gave you the piece.
...Eh.
3 years ago#3
Explain.

I just think its kinda late for Nintendo to even pass out Kid Icarus puzzle pieces when the game has been in stores for a few months now
3 years ago#4
This panel has been around forever. I've had it completed for months.
This is an elite pirate
3 years ago#5
I've had it completed forever as well. I recently got a Pokemon puzzle piece though.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
3 years ago#6
I think nintendo sends out old one to people that doen´t have any puzzels for that puzzle panel.
I got 1 fire emblem puzzle the other week.
3DS FC: 1521-3255-0719 Dream Adress 7800-2190-7418
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
3 years ago#7
It's because you didn't have that panel yet.

The one they sent out was for Pokemon X & Y, but the piece you get is from a random panel you don't have. But, you can still get the Pokemon one if you streetpass somebody. Or you might get it later when they send out another puzzle.
3 years ago#8
nonexistinghero posted...
I've had it completed forever as well. I recently got a Pokemon puzzle piece though.

Strange, I never got that one until I got a Streetpass. I did get a NSMBU/NSLU puzzle though.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#9
I'm European. Got the NSMBU/NSLU one a while ago.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
3 years ago#10
yab posted...
It's because you didn't have that panel yet.

The one they sent out was for Pokemon X & Y, but the piece you get is from a random panel you don't have. But, you can still get the Pokemon one if you streetpass somebody. Or you might get it later when they send out another puzzle.

This.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else recently get a Streetpass Kid Icarus Puzzle piece?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived