Hometown Story is coming out in two days

#21theGirlyGamerPosted 10/21/2013 9:11:51 AM
I'll be picking it up as soon as possible Tuesday. My Gamestop told me they already have the plushies in the backroom, so I'll definitely be getting my cute little Ember (yay). I'm kind of excited for this game. Natsume has been keeping everything really quiet about the game, which bothers me since I'd like to know exactly what I'm buying. But running the shop looks fun, and addictive (like all those Facebook games) and interacting with and getting to know the towns people looks fun.
---
3DS FC: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Visit my blog at girly-gamer.blogspot.com
#22OoSubaruoOPosted 10/21/2013 11:59:06 AM
Squirrelette posted...
I preordered this a few days ago. I better get my plushie! <shakes fist at GameStop after the HM plushie fiasco last year>

At least you have the option to get the plushie. Canada doesn't have any retailer offering them.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#23SquirrelettePosted 10/21/2013 12:41:53 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Squirrelette posted...
I preordered this a few days ago. I better get my plushie! <shakes fist at GameStop after the HM plushie fiasco last year>

At least you have the option to get the plushie. Canada doesn't have any retailer offering them.

Believe me, I know it. I'm Canadian, currently living in NJ. I know Canada gets the short end of the stick all the time. :-(
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#24Freelance_WolfPosted 10/21/2013 12:46:02 PM
Never was interested in it so, nope.

Sims 3 To The Future is coming out tomorrow though. Awesome.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#25OoSubaruoOPosted 10/21/2013 12:51:15 PM
Squirrelette posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Squirrelette posted...

Believe me, I know it. I'm Canadian, currently living in NJ. I know Canada gets the short end of the stick all the time. :-(

I ended up pre-ordering this off of VGP. Microplay told me I had to order this 2 weeks in advance...
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board