Zelda SS and TP port on the 3ds.

#11DBPanterAPosted 10/20/2013 11:00:05 PM
Absolutely no.

There is a brand new Zelda game coming in just over a month.

I would rather Nintendo focus on making new games than living in the past (some say they continue to do so). That is what the eShop is for (another thing that don't understand). People complain about no new F-Zero or Metroid, but if they keep allocating their resources (aka developers) into making the same game, we will not get new games.

Throwing stuff on the eShop in a more timely manner is most important. If people want to play TP or SS, they can go buy the game and play it on either the Wii or Wii U.

The only thing I selfishly hope is that they bring A Link to the Past to the 3DS eShop. That is all I really want. I will buy it as long as it is under $10.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#12JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/20/2013 11:02:26 PM
none of those things i stated are opinions i can prove ss has every one of those flaws.
and the combat? let me boil it down for you.
1 precision strike 3-4 attacks in a row where the enemy JUST LET'S ME SPAM ATTACKS ON THEM. recycle that until it dies.

call me when they actually make the damn ai smart enough to where it's literally impossible to spam attacks. call me when motion control is TRULY 1:1 like THEY PROMISED.
1:1 MEANS PERFECT.
and lol at the plot being good when they literally ripped plot points from the past 25 years.

even the qoute unqoute good villan ghirahim is just ANOTHER ZANT.
---
RAINBOW!
Posting on this account until my warning goes away.
#13Starwars4JPosted 10/20/2013 11:17:51 PM
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...
none of those things i stated are opinions i can prove ss has every one of those flaws.
1 precision strike 3-4 attacks in a row where the enemy JUST LET'S ME SPAM ATTACKS ON THEM. recycle that until it dies.

call me when they actually make the damn ai smart enough to where it's literally impossible to spam attacks. call me when motion control is TRULY 1:1 like THEY PROMISED.

Still better than the rinse and repeat button mashing that has gone on with Zelda since its inception. I enjoy it well enough, but having a more immersive experience was fantastic.

and lol at the plot being good when they literally ripped plot points from the past 25 years.

Compare that to Twilight Princess (which you already remarked at the terrible Zant twist, whereas with SS we actually knew he was merely a servant), Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, or Ocarina of Time, which had much, much less story. We finally got to see the creation of the Master Sword, we get to see the origins of Zelda, Link, and Ganon. We finally learn why these events are happening. And my God, Zelda actually has a personality (something we rarely see, only in Wind Waker and the DS games).
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#14JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/20/2013 11:40:42 PM
I call bull because nintendo said ganondorf was in tp before it released.
so we KNEW zant was nothing more then a second string villain.
the only way you didn't know is if you didn't pay attetion to the pre release pr.
and even then THEIR HASNT'T BEEN A SINGLE ZELDA GAME WITH LINK ZELDA AND THE MASTER SWORD THAT DIDN'T HAVE GANON.

and zelda may have personality but her character wasn't even close to being as good as midna.
mind that just like most other zelda games zelda did jack s*** to defend her self. in that regard only shiek st zelda and tp zelda were actually good characters. their is absolty nothing endearing about a character sits in a corner and pisses themself as soon as trouble happens.
---
RAINBOW!
#15Starwars4JPosted 10/20/2013 11:58:18 PM
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...
THEIR HASNT'T BEEN A SINGLE ZELDA GAME WITH LINK ZELDA AND THE MASTER SWORD THAT DIDN'T HAVE GANON.

Skyward Sword :)

and zelda may have personality but her character wasn't even close to being as good as midna.

Welcome to opinions.

mind that just like most other zelda games zelda did jack s*** to defend her self.

You mean besides sacrificing her goddesshood to seal away Demise, and then while human going with Impa and sealing herself to keep The Imprisoned...well, imprisoned. SS Zelda did far more to defend herself than any iteration of her before. I mean, did you even play SS?
---
#16JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/21/2013 12:14:44 AM
1. demise ganon patateo patahto thier ganon is just a reincarnation of demise so...
2.as far as the whole "sacrificing herself" midna did the same thing as in riskying her life that is. and she wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place if she had stood up for herself.

And as far as the controls i refuse to accept them because i shouldn't HAVE to deal with CONSTANT lag issues. just because it's "innovative" sorry but deferent controls doesn't make a game innovative. otherwise the first new game of any series on a new system would be innovative because two systems rarely ever share the same controls.
---
RAINBOW!
#17Starwars4JPosted 10/21/2013 4:20:46 AM
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...
1. demise ganon patateo patahto thier ganon is just a reincarnation of demise so...
2.as far as the whole "sacrificing herself" midna did the same thing as in riskying her life that is. and she wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place if she had stood up for herself.

I think you're confusing your own arguments now lmao :) You were talking about how Zelda never did anything to fight back, when arguably she did so more than ever (and accomplished more than Midna ever did) in SS

And as far as the controls i refuse to accept them because i shouldn't HAVE to deal with CONSTANT lag issues. just because it's "innovative" sorry but deferent controls doesn't make a game innovative. otherwise the first new game of any series on a new system would be innovative because two systems rarely ever share the same controls.

Lag? Sorry, you must have been doing it wrong. There was no lag when I did it.

It sounds to me like you simply can't accept that other people had a great time with the game. Sorry to hear that!
---
#18SoeroahPosted 10/21/2013 4:27:22 AM
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...

'Crappy' motion controls is an opinion, not a fact. They work. 'Imperfect' would be closer to fact than 'crappy'. 'Flawed' even. But they don't prevent a person from being able to complete the game, and they are fun to some people, so they aren't bad, they just aren't perfect.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#19AceMosPosted 10/21/2013 4:47:40 AM
JIRACHIFANMMX posted...

demise has nothing in comon personality wise with ganon...

and ganon is NOT demise's reincarnation he is the incarnation of demise's hate there is a big difrence
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#20AnclationPosted 10/21/2013 5:00:13 AM
They'd better deliver MM next, anything else (like TP) would be incredibly stupid.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall