Do you think we will ever see the pokemon games on the e shop?

#1IAMGIYGASPosted 10/21/2013 10:04:58 AM
It be really nice to have gold and silver. So I woulden't have to change my batteries anymore in my games. haha.
---
I hate the fact I need to sleep. All that precious time could be going to something useful like video games.
#2Tzuba12Posted 10/21/2013 10:10:17 AM
They've already said it's not gonna happen.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#3IAMGIYGAS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 10:11:16 AM
Tzuba12 posted...

why?... :/
---
I hate the fact I need to sleep. All that precious time could be going to something useful like video games.
#4Tzuba12Posted 10/21/2013 10:17:13 AM
IAMGIYGAS posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Probably because they're severely outdated, and would lose the communication features too. There's just really no point.
---
#5CanibusRtJPosted 10/21/2013 10:19:12 AM
We already have one on the eShop.

Pointless to have the others.
---
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis
#6weegee123457Posted 10/21/2013 10:51:19 AM
I heard an idea a while back that would have the GBA games on the eshop with Pokemon Bank functionality. I thought it sounded neat. Not that they'd ever do that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jq6JX.png
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 10/21/2013 11:10:03 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
IAMGIYGAS posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Probably because they're severely outdated, and would lose the communication features too. There's just really no point.

They only lose communication features because Nintendo is lazy and won't implement the code in the VC emulators. If random guys in a basement can implement them in PC emulators Nintendo can do it on a 3DS.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8CanibusRtJPosted 10/21/2013 11:12:20 AM
Hell, Super C can play via download and play and so can game gear titles. It's a shame Nintendo is lazy
---
I was created by intelligent design
You are merely a descendant of the unmodified
-'Bis
#9Tzuba12Posted 10/21/2013 11:21:22 AM(edited)
n00bsaib0t posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
IAMGIYGAS posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

They only lose communication features because Nintendo is lazy and won't implement the code in the VC emulators. If random guys in a basement can implement them in PC emulators Nintendo can do it on a 3DS.

Thing is, there's absolutely no point. The games are severely outdated and outclassed by the newer pokemon games. They offer nothing over the new games. At all. Especially now that gen 1 and 2 both have remakes that vastly improve on the old, broken games. I'd rather gamefreak spend time on newer games than bother trying to fix extremely dated games.

And saying other games added multiplayer features through download play means nothing. Those games aren't built upon trading and battling other people with their own teams. Seriously, good luck finding another 3DS owner to battle with in the real world these days, especially with such old games. Don't think they'd add online features to them, either.
---
#10n00bsaib0tPosted 10/21/2013 11:22:30 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
IAMGIYGAS posted...
Tzuba12 posted...

Thing is, there's absolutely no point. The games are severely outdated and outclassed by the newer pokemon games. They offer nothing over the new games. At all. Especially now that gen 1 and 2 both have remakes that vastly improve on broken games. I'd rather gamefreak spend time on newer games than bother trying to fix extremely dated games.

And SMB3 has a superior remake that makes the NES version a waste, I don't see anyone freaking out that people want SMB3 instead of asking for SMA4.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile