Predict the scores; batman arkham origins blackgate

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Predict the scores; batman arkham origins blackgate

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#1
Predict the average score from reviewers/ public - Results (64 votes)
1/10
1.56% (1 votes)
2/10
0% (0 votes)
3/10
1.56% (1 votes)
4/10
9.38% (6 votes)
5/10
10.94% (7 votes)
6/10
28.13% (18 votes)
7/10
29.69% (19 votes)
8/10
14.06% (9 votes)
9/10
1.56% (1 votes)
10/10
3.13% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have low hopes for this game. I want it to be good, but the controversy over it seems too great for it to be more than a 6.
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
Prince Shondronai 3 years ago#2
What's the controversy? I have heard nothing of this.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#3
Prince Shondronai posted...

There is no controversy.

There's an early playable demo that apparently wasn't so hot. And the game is a 2.5D Metroidvania side-scroller instead of an open-world game like the console ones.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#4
stargazer64 posted...
Prince Shondronai posted...

There is no controversy.

There's an early playable demo that apparently wasn't so hot. And the game is a 2.5D Metroidvania side-scroller instead of an open-world game like the console ones.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/12/nycc-dont-count-batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-out-yet
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#5
Ohhhhhh...I guess the controversy is that people think IGN was being 'threatened' to retract their early negative reaction to the demo. So they posted an article that backtracked.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: jscFALCONS

jscFALCONS
3 years ago#6
I have a feeling it won't be well received by critics but we will see. I voted 5/10.

User Info: dextorboot

dextorboot
3 years ago#7
7/10. From what I've read/heard it controls and plays similarly to the Spider-Man games on DS. And that's a good thing. I've only heard of "controversy" on this board.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Predict the scores; batman arkham origins blackgate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived