Virtual console problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Virtual console problem

User Info: wisezeta

wisezeta
3 years ago#1
I was playing wario land and shantae earlier today and whenever I pressed the a and b buttons at the same time the game would pause and the touch screen would activate as if I had touched it. I don't remember this ever happening before. Any ideas what's going on?
3ds FC: 2595-0959-0689

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
3 years ago#2
don't press a and b at the same time.
Buying These: Mario 3D World, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
3 years ago#3
You might have accidentally pressed the X button while pressing A and B.

User Info: wisezeta

wisezeta
3 years ago#4
No, I just tried it again and the same thing happened; however, I did notice that if I push down below the a and b buttons, the touch screen activates as well. Guessing I should give nintendo a call?
3ds FC: 2595-0959-0689

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
Yeah either you are accidentally pressing x somehow or you should give Nintendo a call (Most likely give them a call)
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Virtual console problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived