What games make the best use of streetpass?

#1DeathSoul2000Posted 10/24/2013 2:31:39 AM
I'm looking to compile a list of games that use it in a good way, because most of the time it seems to be nothing more than a ghost character or high score. Am I wrong or are most games with streetpass merely superficial and a waste of time?
#2iMURDAuPosted 10/24/2013 3:24:05 AM
Fire Emblem
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#3DeathSoul2000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 3:28:51 AM
not exactly my definition of a "list"
#4arstosPosted 10/24/2013 3:41:07 AM
monster hunter tri ultimate lets you send out the hunters of people you've streetpassed with on hunting missions.
---
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7
#5iMURDAuPosted 10/24/2013 3:48:24 AM
You said you wanted to compile a list. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver a comprehensive list to you in a single post and instead named one game you can certainly add to your list.

Based on the criteria given, of the games I own, Fire Emblem does Streetpass right. SMTIV is okay since you get a demon and maybe some app points. Nintendogs gives you an item and the chance to interact with the other players animals. New SMB 2 is just a high coin score to beat. 3D Land might as well not even have streetpass. I've never gotten an SP for Street Fighter but its all about trophy fights which is meaningless in the main game. Is that good enough for you?
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#62ylytPosted 10/24/2013 4:07:13 AM
Animal Crossing SP let's you look at the houses of the other players and you can buy items from it.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
#7DeathSoul2000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 4:26:14 AM
iMURDAu posted...
You said you wanted to compile a list. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver a comprehensive list to you in a single post and instead named one game you can certainly add to your list.

Based on the criteria given, of the games I own, Fire Emblem does Streetpass right. SMTIV is okay since you get a demon and maybe some app points. Nintendogs gives you an item and the chance to interact with the other players animals. New SMB 2 is just a high coin score to beat. 3D Land might as well not even have streetpass. I've never gotten an SP for Street Fighter but its all about trophy fights which is meaningless in the main game. Is that good enough for you?

Ok so l was a bit of an ass yeah, sorry. Well tbh l wasn't really expecting anyone to go into detail, l pretty much just wanted a small list of games that are more than high scores/ghost characters.
#8Stink_ApePosted 10/24/2013 4:30:21 AM
Resident Evil Revelations
Street Fighter
Dead or Alive
Animal Crossing
Samurai Warriors
---
NNID:Skunk_Ape
http://i.imgur.com/1mQDO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0HcWR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MXLXOt2.gif