What games make the best use of streetpass?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What games make the best use of streetpass?
2 years ago#1
I'm looking to compile a list of games that use it in a good way, because most of the time it seems to be nothing more than a ghost character or high score. Am I wrong or are most games with streetpass merely superficial and a waste of time?
2 years ago#2
Fire Emblem
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
2 years ago#3
not exactly my definition of a "list"
2 years ago#4
monster hunter tri ultimate lets you send out the hunters of people you've streetpassed with on hunting missions.
---
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7
2 years ago#5
You said you wanted to compile a list. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver a comprehensive list to you in a single post and instead named one game you can certainly add to your list.

Based on the criteria given, of the games I own, Fire Emblem does Streetpass right. SMTIV is okay since you get a demon and maybe some app points. Nintendogs gives you an item and the chance to interact with the other players animals. New SMB 2 is just a high coin score to beat. 3D Land might as well not even have streetpass. I've never gotten an SP for Street Fighter but its all about trophy fights which is meaningless in the main game. Is that good enough for you?
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
2 years ago#6
Animal Crossing SP let's you look at the houses of the other players and you can buy items from it.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)
2 years ago#7
iMURDAu posted...
You said you wanted to compile a list. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver a comprehensive list to you in a single post and instead named one game you can certainly add to your list.

Based on the criteria given, of the games I own, Fire Emblem does Streetpass right. SMTIV is okay since you get a demon and maybe some app points. Nintendogs gives you an item and the chance to interact with the other players animals. New SMB 2 is just a high coin score to beat. 3D Land might as well not even have streetpass. I've never gotten an SP for Street Fighter but its all about trophy fights which is meaningless in the main game. Is that good enough for you?

Ok so l was a bit of an ass yeah, sorry. Well tbh l wasn't really expecting anyone to go into detail, l pretty much just wanted a small list of games that are more than high scores/ghost characters.
2 years ago#8
Resident Evil Revelations
Street Fighter
Dead or Alive
Animal Crossing
Samurai Warriors
---
NNID:Skunk_Ape
http://i.imgur.com/1mQDO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0HcWR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MXLXOt2.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What games make the best use of streetpass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived