DS wi-fi connection doesn't seem to be working...

#1GhetsisPosted 10/24/2013 9:50:33 PM
First off, the connection is WEP, so I know it's not something being unsupported. Furthermore, my original DS can connect without a problem, so...

Anyway, I can't seem to connect to wi-fi for any DS games. I went to DS connections under wi-fi, and after I establish connection, I do a test connection. It shows a green connection like it should, but instead of finishing the test, it waits a while before dropping the connection to red, then failing withi an error 20109. I can't connect to wi-fi in any of my DS games, so it's not just the connection test either.

What do I do to fix this?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#2Ghetsis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:03:58 PM
Never mind, I found a fix, and it was an incredibly bizarre solution...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3JIRACHIFANMMXPosted 10/24/2013 10:07:20 PM
I don't know if this will help but a few days ago i had a problem connecting my xbox 360 online.
What fixed my issue was deleting the connection settings and turning off all other wireless devices in my room and trying to reconnect. The reason this happened was their was an ip adress conflict.

Try deleting your connection settings on your ds(remember your password so you can reenter it)
then reconnecting to the internet without your ds being the only thing running your wifi.
if that doesn't work contact nintendo tech support. but i'm 99% sure it will work.
---
RAINBOW!
thesaurus.com/browse/stupidity Ignorance is right their