When can I preorder the LoZ: LBW Lim. Ed. 3DS XL in US?

#1Numbuh100Posted 10/26/2013 5:52:39 AM
They did confirmed it right? I went yesterday to Gamestop and the guy said it's not available yet for preorder.
---
The prophecy is that if Red Sox is going to their World Series, Patriots will head to their following Super Bowl.
#2smifypzPosted 10/26/2013 6:36:02 AM
I thought it was just leaked and NoA hasn't officially confirmed it, so that's why it isn't available for preorder
---
3DS FC: 2105- 9580- 9704 PSN: tennislover3195 Steam:LunarFantasy
Official Feraligatr of the Pokemon X board
#3gambit404Posted 10/26/2013 3:50:54 PM
I went to gamestop and the clerk told me it was a Black Friday item and would be first come first serve. Hopefully that is not the case.
#4NovaCastPosted 10/26/2013 6:12:36 PM
Is this a gamestop only promotion?

Or will something like walmart, bestbuy etc.. have it as well?

I hope it isn't a black friday IN STORE deal as i despise waking up early and dealing with poor people fighting over a towel on black friday
---
#5Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 5:59:46 AM
Is it available for preorders now?
---
The prophecy is that if Red Sox is going to their World Series, Patriots will head to their following Super Bowl.
#6cyberpikPosted 10/30/2013 6:13:27 AM
It is up on Gamestop, but don't see it on Best Buy.

I still don't understand why some folks feel posting here is easier than using Google.
#7Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 6:19:06 AM
cyberpik posted...

I still don't understand why some folks feel posting here is easier than using Google.

Can't see where it says that Gamestop has it on preorder.
---
#8abbeldydooPosted 10/30/2013 6:22:06 AM
cyberpik posted...

Personally i never ever use Google for simple checks like that,i like to give those people who like to link that thing where it auto googles for you and tells you how easy it was a reason to link it or at the very least comment on how people should use google to ask video game related questions on a video game forum called Gamefaqs.Im sure they feel important when they do that so it makes me feel good to help them.
---
Don't mod me bro!
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3170735/
#9abbeldydooPosted 10/30/2013 6:23:49 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
cyberpik posted...

Can't see where it says that Gamestop has it on preorder.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-xl-gold-and-black-with-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds/112313?loc=bestsellers

Add to cart,pay for it and wait for it to come to you on release.
---
Don't mod me bro!
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3170735/
#10cyberpikPosted 10/30/2013 6:28:46 AM(edited)
abbeldydoo posted...
cyberpik posted...

Personally i never ever use Google for simple checks like that,i like to give those people who like to link that thing where it auto googles for you and tells you how easy it was a reason to link it or at the very least comment on how people should use google to ask video game related questions on a video game forum called Gamefaqs.Im sure they feel important when they do that so it makes me feel good to help them.

This is hilarious and made me laugh.