Will you be getting a Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle from Club Nintendo?

#31ArkkanaPosted 10/27/2013 6:11:07 PM
Razieru is on fire today.
---
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." - Spock
"The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow." - Bob Marley
#32legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:28:40 PM
Oh hi, I'm back. So if you're not going to be on topic, I'll just close this topic because all I wanted to know was who's getting a charging cradle. I didn't make this topic to see you start whining and trolling, Razieru. :)

And btw, the charging cradle isn't meant to be a huge help or anything. It's more convenient, yes, but nobody said it was because everyone's lazy to plug in a charger. And it's also a nice stand and place to put your 3DS XL. I'm definitely putting my 3DS XL there whenever I'm not using it. Before, I didn't have a case on my 3DS XL and I never dropped it, but the paint on the four studs of the bottom of the console got all scratched off and now it looks like I drew four small dots with a Sharpie on my bottom of my 3DS XL. So if anything, the charging cradle is probably the most useful prize of all the Club Nintendo prizes. :)
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me if you wanna add me. :) Let's trade/battle!
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y Boards!
#33RazieruPosted 10/27/2013 6:32:48 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
I didn't make this topic to see you start whining and trolling, Razieru. :)

It's always cute when the sore babes perceive what others say as whining and trolling, when they're the ones who get all misty eyed over the whole ordeal. Everyone won't agree with your flawed "logic", professor.

And btw, the charging cradle isn't meant to be a huge help or anything. It's more convenient, yes, but nobody said it was because everyone's lazy to plug in a charger. And it's also a nice stand and place to put your 3DS XL. I'm definitely putting my 3DS XL there whenever I'm not using it. Before, I didn't have a case on my 3DS XL and I never dropped it, but the paint on the four studs of the bottom of the console got all scratched off and now it looks like I drew four small dots with a Sharpie on my bottom of my 3DS XL. So if anything, the charging cradle is probably the most useful prize of all the Club Nintendo prizes. :)

If you mean to assure yourself on your decision, all you have to do is do the big boy thing and ignore all the horrific and threatening things I apparently say that ruin your life and experience kiddo. Don't YOU go whining about anything else, now.
---
I'm no troll. I'm an opportunist.
#34legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:33:39 PM
Razieru posted...
legitgamer405 posted...
I didn't make this topic to see you start whining and trolling, Razieru. :)

It's always cute when the sore babes perceive what others say as whining and trolling, when they're the ones who get all misty eyed over the whole ordeal. Everyone won't agree with your flawed "logic", professor.

If you mean to assure yourself on your decision, all you have to do is do the big boy thing and ignore all the horrific and threatening things I apparently say that ruin your life and experience kiddo. Don't YOU go whining about anything else, now.

My life and experience? Uh, what?
---
#35RazieruPosted 10/27/2013 6:40:06 PM(edited)
legitgamer405 posted...
My life and experience? Uh, what?

Well, YOU were the one (actually) whining over the comments I made; I told you to ignore all those "horrifying" and "threatening" things since they appear to ruin your life and experience. Should I tone down my "witticism" and occasional sarcasm? I also find it charming how you singled me out merely because I was the only one who said what you didn't want to hear.
---
#36legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:39:23 PM
Ok. :) Welp, gonna close this topic after 5 minutes... So if you're the good person you think you are, please kindly allow me to close this topic.
---
#37RazieruPosted 10/27/2013 6:41:58 PM(edited)
Whatever you say, Too Legit To Quit. There was no need for that mildly sore response there.
---
#38legitgamer405(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 6:44:06 PM
Razieru posted...
Whatever you say, Too Legit To Quit. There was no need for that mild sore response there.

Well, how DID you want me to respond?
---
#39RazieruPosted 10/27/2013 6:55:39 PM(edited)
"I respect you, Razieru." is a start.
---
#40IlovepeasoupPosted 10/27/2013 7:16:50 PM
No. That seems like a waste of coins.

I'm waiting for the hanafuda cards to reappear. It would be really nice if they brought back the gold nunchuck, though. I wouldn't mind snagging another one of those.
---
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.
PKMN White 2 FC: 5373-2253-9112