2DS Buttons and Screen not Working

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2DS Buttons and Screen not Working

User Info: toby_lover

toby_lover
3 years ago#1
I was playing Pokemon Y on a 2DS that I got about a week ago. I viewed my party and found that the buttons as well as the touch screen stopped working. I powered off my system and turned it back on. The touch screen does not work. The only button that works is the A button and it allows me to start up Pokemon Y. However, if I open up my party again, the same thing happens. I'm not sure what's going on here!

User Info: thebatdadd

thebatdadd
3 years ago#2
Go take it back and get another. Obvious fault with the system
I speak the truth, deal with it.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#3
did you hit the switch that magically makes all the buttons start working again
You can buy a $500 console and a $500 computer and have two crap machines, or you can spend $1000 building your own computer and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
3 years ago#4
thebatdadd posted...
Go take it back and get another. Obvious fault with the system

This. You only bought it a week ago. It's clearly defective and get your replacement!

User Info: drteeth3

drteeth3
3 years ago#5
toby_lover posted...
I was playing Pokemon Y on a 2DS that I got about a week ago. I viewed my party and found that the buttons as well as the touch screen stopped working. I powered off my system and turned it back on. The touch screen does not work. The only button that works is the A button and it allows me to start up Pokemon Y. However, if I open up my party again, the same thing happens. I'm not sure what's going on here!

I had the same type of problem. I got through the setup and then the touchscreen and everything but the a & b button stopped working. Not even 1 day old.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2DS Buttons and Screen not Working

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived