Should all Games Have Demo's?

#13dsatackmanPosted 11/2/2013 7:09:11 PM
Do you think all games should have demo's
---
I am kia ninja of fire
--- My 3ds Fc: 2895-7069-0864
#2Skull_proPosted 11/2/2013 7:22:52 PM
No. Not ALL of them.

I don't think we'd really need the demo of an established series like 2D mario games or for puzzle games like Picross.
---
Arguing with TC is like playing chess with a pigeon: The pigeon craps on the table, knocks over your king, and flies away, declaring victory.
#3KGTriggerPosted 11/2/2013 7:41:07 PM
Yes, I need to know if they're going to be trash or not.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#4chocolatethund4Posted 11/2/2013 8:03:32 PM
KGTrigger posted...

Its called looking at reviews and videos.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#5nintendofrogPosted 11/2/2013 8:04:22 PM
Why not? It's not as if it could hurt.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/Vw6GXoJ.gif
#6KGTriggerPosted 11/2/2013 8:08:09 PM
chocolatethund4 posted...
KGTrigger posted...

Its called looking at reviews and videos.

That's obviously not the same, you have to be crazy to think it is.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#7Baha05Posted 11/2/2013 8:28:03 PM
Yes and no, it's obvious some games need demos but at the same time it's just not going to happen with all games.

Not to mention there isn't much of an easy way with using demos, reviews, or videos. Demos can be pretty damn limiting, so you don't get much of a true feeling sometimes and reviews and videos are opinion based or not the best representation of a game.
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
#8TalesOfGodPosted 11/2/2013 8:31:31 PM
There needs to be more demos.
Many more than there are now.

The main reason why I picked up Resident Evil Revelations was that I was able to experience its demo and I am pretty satisfied with it.
---
Name: TalesOfGod
3DS FC: 0447-5485-1704
#9Skull_proPosted 11/2/2013 8:35:38 PM
Baha05 posted...
Yes and no, it's obvious some games need demos but at the same time it's just not going to happen with all games.

Not to mention there isn't much of an easy way with using demos, reviews, or videos. Demos can be pretty damn limiting, so you don't get much of a true feeling sometimes and reviews and videos are opinion based or not the best representation of a game.

This and many times, Demos can be misguiding.

Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic games looks so promising thanks to the demo. But boy was I so disapointed when the final product came out. (Fortunately, I bought this at the same time as Tales of the Abyss, so I did have fun that day)
---
Arguing with TC is like playing chess with a pigeon: The pigeon craps on the table, knocks over your king, and flies away, declaring victory.
#10xIvan321Posted 11/2/2013 8:40:02 PM
More than a handful reviews are too subjective to take a word for it. Unless you yourself are a very intelligent person who isn't confused and is completely sure of you're own idealistic preferences in a game then you're free to judge the game based on looking at it so no, you don't always need a demo to tell if you're going to like it or not nor do you need someone to tell you "oh this game sucks." You only need enough independent research and game play footage to help you decided if its good or not.
---
jedinat posted...
Yes, the pixels are bigger when the pixels are bigger.