Nintendo's best handheld?

#51SolarFlareKCPosted 11/6/2013 3:06:28 PM
Yes and no. Everyone does have their "must play list" that will differ, but there is a social "must play list" that is pretty universal.

An example would be Zelda:OoT or SSB. That is clearly a game that the gaming sociaty has maked as something a person must play if they own a N64.
#52WrestlinFanPosted 11/6/2013 3:18:23 PM(edited)
SolarFlareKC posted...
Yes and no. Everyone does have their "must play list" that will differ, but there is a social "must play list" that is pretty universal.

An example would be Zelda:OoT or SSB. That is clearly a game that the gaming sociaty has maked as something a person must play if they own a N64.

This is a personal take on which Nintendo handheld is best, not which has the most universally acclaimed libary.
---
"Say Hello To the Bad Guy!"
#53arvilinoPosted 11/6/2013 4:24:02 PM
SolarFlareKC posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
zinformant posted...
From a purely design standpoint ignoring software, the GBA SP is the one I hold in the highest regard.

I voted for the 3DS since it's got by far the best game library out of any of those systems (IMO) but I have to agree with this guy. The GBA SP was indeed a beautiful system. The back light Light allowed me to play games anywhere regardless of the light level, The system folded up, protecting the screen from scratches, the vast amount of great GBA games (rivals the 3DS) and last but not least, there was just something so appealing about the simplicity of the design. That little blue square with the Nintendo logo on it .... <3333

In your opinion indeed. Fact is that 3DS' library can't even touch the GBA and DS'.

Not only can the 3DS library touch the DS library, it also has it.
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995
#54BosSBaerPosted 11/6/2013 5:57:40 PM
Ds lite
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
#55mouser066Posted 11/6/2013 7:13:34 PM
21_21 posted...
How the hell is 3DS winning!? Sure it has great games but the number of games worth playing isn't anywhere near the number for the DS...
#56GamerRafPosted 11/6/2013 7:17:03 PM
The GBA SP was actually a console I went and bought myself and I like it better then my 3DS that I currently have because of the games. I still play on it.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012