BREAKING NEWS! Pedophiles child predators used Swapnote! (full story)

#71AceMosPosted 11/7/2013 4:05:52 PM
Jake_Hagar posted...
DougyB posted...
Wow @ all of the people blaming the victim. I bet you're the same kind of people who blame rape victims for wearing provocative clothing.

Lol people still belt "WAAAAAAH VICTIM BLAMING WAAAAAAH" on here?

If someone makes a terrible decision, they should be called out for it. She didn't deserve what happened to her, but both sides are in the wrong.

You're free to get off your high horse now.

your the one on a high horse

kids are stupid even teenagers are stupid and do stupid things

at the end of the day it dotn matter if they did somethign stupid the fact remains a verry horid crime still happened do some research on what goes on with pedo's you will quikcly learn how twisted and ****Ed up they are and how good they are at convinign kids
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#72furygodsPosted 11/7/2013 4:15:41 PM
I have never seen a girl give nude photos of themselves to a stranger on a 3DS...
---
The man who dies thus poor dies disgraced.
#73AceMosPosted 11/7/2013 4:17:40 PM
^ fact is it happened and stuff like this happens alot

but ppl like you live in a bubble avoiding the news not wanitng to see just how dark the world around you is
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#74Sega9599Posted 11/7/2013 4:18:40 PM
AwesomeOSauce posted...

Either way I'd say

kid 25% at fault
parents 50% at fault
pedo 25% at fault.

Yeah, it's not really the fault of those poor innocent pedos. >_>
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#75HanfengLinPosted 11/7/2013 4:20:25 PM
How does one necessarily assign "fault" to the criminal in question?

It wasn't his "fault" that he decided to prey on kids. It was his choice. "Fault" creates the idea that he didn't "want to".
---
The average Gamefaqs user should run for politics. Just enough stupidity to be liked, more than enough ignorance to convince us all.
#76DougyBPosted 11/7/2013 4:35:18 PM
HanfengLin posted...

It wasn't his "fault" that he decided to prey on kids. It was his choice. "Fault" creates the idea that he didn't "want to".

synonyms: responsibility, liability, culpability, blameworthiness, guilt
---
b
#77HanfengLinPosted 11/7/2013 4:38:57 PM
DougyB posted...
HanfengLin posted...

Just because a definition is remotely similar doesn't mean the word with that definition works.

Fault =/= guilt. A criminal may not ever feel guilt anyway.
---
The average Gamefaqs user should run for politics. Just enough stupidity to be liked, more than enough ignorance to convince us all.
#78DougyBPosted 11/7/2013 4:46:27 PM
HanfengLin posted...
DougyB posted...
HanfengLin posted...

Just because a definition is remotely similar doesn't mean the word with that definition works.

Fault =/= guilt. A criminal may not ever feel guilt anyway.

Is english not your first language? You do know that you can FEEL guilty and BE guilty, right?
---
b
#79HanfengLinPosted 11/7/2013 4:48:51 PM
And yet, Fault STILL doesn't remotely equal Guilt.

"Being" guilty has no relevance to "fault". Fault is really just some convenient crap that Americans like to use so they don't have to own up to anything themselves. "No, it's HIS fault. Not mine. It isn't my fault I let my child send nude pictures of herself to a total stranger. It was his "fault" for wanting them."
---
#80DougyBPosted 11/7/2013 4:50:16 PM
HanfengLin posted...
And yet, Fault STILL doesn't remotely equal Guilt.

"Being" guilty has no relevance to "fault". Fault is really just some convenient crap that Americans like to use so they don't have to own up to anything themselves. "No, it's HIS fault. Not mine. It isn't my fault I let my child send nude pictures of herself to a total stranger. It was his "fault" for wanting them."

Yea... I'm Canadian. Keep on truckin', though, crazy guy.
---
b