Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children coming to Virtual Console in Japan.

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 11/6/2013 11:11:37 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/06/shin-megami-tensei-devil-children-coming-3ds-virtual-console-japan

Yay! Hopefully other regions get it as well. Perhaps this is indicative of a remake or a new entry of the series is in development.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#2GeekyDadPosted 11/6/2013 11:13:05 AM
We better get this s***!
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#3Hercik1Posted 11/6/2013 11:34:28 AM
Did this come out in American before cause if it didn't I think the chances of us getting is lowered dramatically. But I really like this pattern of game boy games coming out on eshop and hope to see it continue.
#4GhetsisPosted 11/6/2013 11:36:47 AM(edited)
Hercik1 posted...
Did this come out in American before cause if it didn't I think the chances of us getting is lowered dramatically. But I really like this pattern of game boy games coming out on eshop and hope to see it continue.

We got the second Devil Children games, Dark and Light versions. Called Demikids. They were on GBA, so don't expect 'em.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#5Sir_HaxorPosted 11/6/2013 3:33:43 PM
Demikids was released on GBA in the west and wasn't very good.

These games were never localized. Personally, I'd rather this spin-off series stay dead. Persona 3/4 already fill their niche anyway.

In reality, I want to see DeSu3/DDS3/Raidou3 or maybe even something new. Not to mention SMT1+2+If remakes with the original stories intact and proper SF remixed soundtracks rather than the PS1 editions.

SMT1 is still the best main game but the battle system and difficultly needs a boost. SMT2 definitely needs a better overworld and fetch quest modification.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#6scigeek101Posted 11/6/2013 4:39:12 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Demikids was released on GBA in the west and wasn't very good.

These games were never localized. Personally, I'd rather this spin-off series stay dead. Persona 3/4 already fill their niche anyway.

In reality, I want to see DeSu3/DDS3/Raidou3 or maybe even something new. Not to mention SMT1+2+If remakes with the original stories intact and proper SF remixed soundtracks rather than the PS1 editions.

SMT1 is still the best main game but the battle system and difficultly needs a boost. SMT2 definitely needs a better overworld and fetch quest modification.

1 and 2 could really use a graphical update as well. Played a bit of both and while I like them the whole 1st person dungeon crawling doesn't do it for me. Would prefer full 3d like 3 and 4.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#7helldewPosted 11/6/2013 6:12:15 PM
Personally i wish they would remix P2 like SMTIV overworld (and not the world map crap) with a sped up less crappy version of P2s battle system
---
Opening up a Youtube/Facebook channel check me out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-dew/385088068261207
#8lambchipsPosted 11/6/2013 6:15:04 PM
afaik its already out... checked the store a few hours ago and saw it there, im quite tempted to buy the female version
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#9RevOn_DXPosted 11/6/2013 7:46:51 PM
Gawd, I want more retro SMT goodness! I kinda have a fantasy that Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei I & II would be remade as Shin Megami Tensei: Origins and Shin Megami Tensei I, II, & if would be remade as Shin Megami Tensei: Legacy.

Both would be full 3D remakes made in the style of SMT IV
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#10Bahamut_10thPosted 11/6/2013 7:52:39 PM
Devil Children got its own short anime back then. Two anime I think...

Anyway, I only played "DemiKids" and thought it was confusing like hell.
---
What a horrible night to have a grock raid.