Nintendo is more devious then they let on!

#21danger_brandonPosted 11/13/2013 4:18:12 PM
Every new gen console release does not have great launch games! Look up all the launch titles listed in the last three generations. The most satisfying titles coming from maybe N64 or GameCube? I mean, launch titles are only that. Launch titles. Wait for the developers to get a grasp on what they're working with and then you'll start to see the GOTY's popping up. It takes time. Personally, I don't see why everyone gets so excited about launch day. Just to be the first? Please...stroke your ego some more.
---
PSN: DangerBrandon
Last Platinum: Final Fantasy XIII-2; Currently Playing: God of War II; In Queue: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
#22CrystalKing5426Posted 11/13/2013 4:47:39 PM
TakayaNoriko posted...
StevenTheGamble posted...
weabus

Beep beep! All aboard the weabus!

First on, Wilford Brimley!
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Pokemon X FC: 2191-7658-4003
#23StevenTheGamble(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 6:40:43 PM
danger_brandon posted...
Every new gen console release does not have great launch games! Look up all the launch titles listed in the last three generations. The most satisfying titles coming from maybe N64 or GameCube? I mean, launch titles are only that. Launch titles. Wait for the developers to get a grasp on what they're working with and then you'll start to see the GOTY's popping up. It takes time. Personally, I don't see why everyone gets so excited about launch day. Just to be the first? Please...stroke your ego some more.

Hahahahahahaha you just repeated my view and called me egotistical for sharing it. Did you?
When the wii u is going through a new tech drought
Nintendos doomed and dead!
But when Sony or Microsofts new console launches are lacklustre
And I call them lacklustre
I'm criticized for that
EVEN THOUGH YOU AGREE!
I'm saving this. This is a perfect example of how senseless you playstation fans are
Hipocritical maximum
#24StevenTheGamble(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 6:45:36 PM
Nvm I was just enraged at some comments I saw from Sony fanboys earlier and rage blinded me. I took my anger out on good ol' Brandon who was speaking in general terms.
Sorry dude!
#25LeanaunfurledPosted 11/13/2013 6:57:41 PM
Am I the only one who has trouble keeping up with wtf the TC is saying?
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, Monster Hunter 4
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490