Zelda: ALBW receives a staggering 6.5/10 from Destructoid

#161BuretsuPosted 11/15/2013 12:35:02 AM
You mean speak of the weaboo.
---
9/17/2013: A dark day in history. SEGA Sammy acquires Index.
RIP: Atlus games ever leaving Japan
#162-GLICE-Posted 11/15/2013 1:08:53 AM
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, right, weabloo.

If being able to see quality outside of US culture makes me a weabloo, then so be it. At least I have culture and class.
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
#163x_stevey_xPosted 11/15/2013 1:16:09 AM
-GLICE- posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, right, weabloo.

If being able to see quality outside of US culture makes me a weabloo, then so be it. At least I have culture and class.

oh there's plenty of quality outside of us culture.. but there's also plenty of quality inside as well
#164BuretsuPosted 11/15/2013 1:18:13 AM
-GLICE- posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, right, weabloo.

It's not that you see quality outside of US culture, it's that you can't seem to see quality within US culture. Seriously, not playing certain genres of games just because they're 'western' is ridiculous.
---
#165-GLICE-Posted 11/15/2013 1:57:49 AM
Buretsu posted...
-GLICE- posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, right, weabloo.

It's not that you see quality outside of US culture, it's that you can't seem to see quality within US culture. Seriously, not playing certain genres of games just because they're 'western' is ridiculous.

Western games now are made for the lowest common denominator. They primarily focus on graphics and presentation, linearity, QTEs, set pieces and gimmicky scripted events, with casualization/streamlining/dumbingdown, and not focusing on fun and gameplay.

All the west has going for it are movies, although most of the blockbusters are ass.

Hell, much greater music comes from the UK. Guess that must make me a Euroboo or something.

Oh and don't forget about food either!
---
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.
#166BuretsuPosted 11/15/2013 3:08:03 AM
-GLICE- posted...
Buretsu posted...
-GLICE- posted...
Buretsu posted...

Yeah, right, weabloo.

Western games now are made for the lowest common denominator. They primarily focus on graphics and presentation, linearity, QTEs, set pieces and gimmicky scripted events, with casualization/streamlining/dumbingdown, and not focusing on fun and gameplay.

Having said that, Japanese games are all based on lolis and little sister fetishes and generic fanservice, coldly cranked out solely for the enjoyment of lonely, adolescent male losers up in their room with a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues.
---
#167Lovely_DisasterPosted 11/15/2013 4:17:33 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Ign gave it a good score. Ign is INFAMOUS for giving nintendo games a low score.
If even the jaded ass****s at ign can admit it's good then it's good.

Besides considering d-toid usally gives nintendo games good scores this prooves they are either a.lying when the write those good reviews b.lying now
either way thier dishonest.

"Ign is INFAMOUS for giving nintendo games a low score."

Are you ****ing nuts?
#168iMURDAuPosted 11/15/2013 6:20:55 AM
Yes Frood all reviews are subjective but usually some criteria is used. Only Captain friggin Planet would include heart in his review criteria. Well maybe the Tin Man. The reviewer also claims to just casually breeze through the dungeons. I doubt that and can't wait to play the game and find out if his rent every item and just keep the rupee count up to have everything at all times strategy works.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#169XImperialDragonPosted 11/15/2013 7:14:20 AM
That's... a lot of extremely positive reviews.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#170VyersPosted 11/15/2013 8:02:41 AM
iMURDAu posted...
Yes Frood all reviews are subjective but usually some criteria is used. Only Captain friggin Planet would include heart in his review criteria. Well maybe the Tin Man. The reviewer also claims to just casually breeze through the dungeons. I doubt that and can't wait to play the game and find out if his rent every item and just keep the rupee count up to have everything at all times strategy works.

Seriously, people have officially chose to declare that the reviewer is lying and is trying to make the game look bad. It's rather pathetic.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear