I find it humorous that people who complained tooth and nail about FE Censorship

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2013 7:54:49 PM
zinformant posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
I find it even more humorous, how some people seem to think that majority of people buying this game, are only doing it for the fan service a lone.

I'd be willing to be the majority (>50%) are buying the game primarily for that reason. Saying 'alone' would be semantics, but don't kid yourself. You're likely in the minority if you see other value in the game.

In reality, you're the one who's in the minority if you actually think majority of the people buying this, is doing so for the fanservice a lone.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#12Mariofan15Posted 11/14/2013 7:56:17 PM
zinformant posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
I find it even more humorous, how some people seem to think that majority of people buying this game, are only doing it for the fan service a lone.

I'd be willing to be the majority (>50%) are buying the game primarily for that reason. Saying 'alone' would be semantics, but don't kid yourself. You're likely in the minority if you see other value in the game.

This again? Why the hell is it so hard to believe some people actually want it for the combat aspect of it?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2013 7:59:04 PM(edited)
Mariofan15 posted...
zinformant posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

This again? Why the hell is it so hard to believe some people actually want it for the combat aspect of it?

Because, he's so bent on thinking the only reason people want this, is for the fanservice. People have been stating on the SK boards, that it doesn't even have that much fan service as people on this board think.
---
#14Mariofan15Posted 11/14/2013 7:59:48 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
zinformant posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Because, he's so bent on thinking the only reason people want this, is for the fanservice. People have been stating on the SK boards, that it isn't even have that much fan service as people on this board think.

And I agree. I'm playing the game right now and the fanservice really isnt as bad as people are claiming. People need to quit thinking fanservice is the only reason people want the game.
---
#15OoSubaruoOPosted 11/14/2013 8:00:59 PM
That's never going to happen sadly. No matter how much you state the obvious, it's going to keep on falling on deaf ears, and people are still going to be ignorant of that fact.
---
#16KGTriggerPosted 11/14/2013 8:04:07 PM
The fanservice isn't as bad, but the gameplay is definitely bad.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#17Mariofan15Posted 11/14/2013 8:04:50 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
That's never going to happen sadly. No matter how much you state the obvious, it's going to keep on falling on deaf ears, and people are still going to be ignorant of that fact.

I know. Even though the fighting is pretty simple,it's still fun. It's their loss if they refuse to accept the fact not everyone wants the game for the fanservice which the game doesnt have to much of,anyway.
---