Will the Zelda 3ds be very limited?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the Zelda 3ds be very limited?
3 years ago#1
I would definitely like to get one. Do you think I'll just be able to walk into any place and find one when it is released? or must I preorder it
Poke White code: 1077-0690-9356
3 years ago#2
Play it safe. If you're gonna get one anyway, just preorder it. Best Buy lets you do in store pickup.
3 years ago#3
I'd like to wait until Black Friday to see what goes down.

But maybe I can just pre-order one and cancel it? I don't know how long the pre-orders last after it is released.
3 years ago#4
Aren't preorders short-lived after the product has been released? At a Gamestop I used to go to, they would sell preordered games if they weren't picked up or fully paid for after 2-3 days of their release date.
3DS FC: 4141-2123-1945
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3 years ago#5
I think I might buy a few and put them on ebay in a year. Then you can have one.
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
3 years ago#6
Slayn posted...
I think I might buy a few and put them on ebay in a year. Then you can have one.

As long as they're the same price or lower
3 years ago#7
gotdangit posted...
I'd like to wait until Black Friday to see what goes down.

But maybe I can just pre-order one and cancel it? I don't know how long the pre-orders last after it is released.

you do know how black friday works right? if you think an item released 2-3 months before the black friday deal would get the sale, you are mistaken my friend, go ahead and try to get a PS4 on black friday sale.

ps. games and movies sometimes but never consoles or TVs or big electronics.
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
3 years ago#8
Indeed, normal XLs will be deals out the wazoo, but a week-old limited edition (at that point)? Not a chance.
Loading new signature. Please wait.
3 years ago#9
The Animal Crossing 3DS was hard to find at retail. They seem to have a $100 markup on ebay now. Expect the same for the zelda one.
3 years ago#10
Majority of the LE 3DS's become hard to find. If you really want one, just pre-order it.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will the Zelda 3ds be very limited?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived