Which SMT game should I buy?

#11GhetsisPosted 11/15/2013 10:33:21 AM
Devil Survivor Overclocked.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#12OctoberKnightPosted 11/15/2013 11:16:14 AM
Remmy8199 posted...
Devil Survivor Overclocked. The replay value on that game is nuts.

Can you guys elaborate on the crazy replay value? Are we talking leveling up or collectible demons or story paths or?

I've played Persona 3&4 to completion but I none of the other SMT's have hooked me enough to finish them - should I give this one a whirl?
---
Friend Code: 2922-0482-5397
This thread is already dead. ATATTATATATATATATATTATATTATATATA!!!
#13Jet49Posted 11/15/2013 11:25:02 AM
OctoberKnight posted...
Remmy8199 posted...

Can you guys elaborate on the crazy replay value? Are we talking leveling up or collectible demons or story paths or?

I've played Persona 3&4 to completion but I none of the other SMT's have hooked me enough to finish them - should I give this one a whirl?

well the crazy replay value comes from all the different endings and all the different paths you can take through out the story that will affect the over all outcome. Also in overclocked i think they added an extra in game day for some of the endings. also the voice acting in overclocked was a good addition to.

As for what the topic creator wants to know, I am a huge fan of SMT and the rune factory series.

And i have to say that is a really hard choice. But i think when it comes down to it i would pick rune factory 4. It is the best one in the rune factory series so far. The character were very well done in rune factory 4 to the point a lot of fans had trouble picking a wife or husband. Most rune factory games one would probably like two or three of the girls in this one i liked almost every single one of them.

So my vote would be rune factory 4 but that's just me.
---
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Hometwon Story, Pokemon Y
#14EnlinoPosted 11/15/2013 11:25:35 AM
OctoberKnight posted...
Remmy8199 posted...

There's five or six different endings to the game, with NG+ and optional super-bosses.