Sonic Lost World worth it?

#1OfficialAce-KunPosted 11/16/2013 8:09:39 AM
I heard it sucks and I don't wanna waste 35 on it if sucks. There's no demo so I'm screwed
---
Jack, where huv ye been Jack? I've been dead since last Thursday, you killed me!!! Where's mah broon loaf!?!?!?!?!!? - Victor, Still Game
#2absoldragonPosted 11/16/2013 8:14:19 AM
Demo should be up now, actually...

on whether it's worth it...Personally, I'd say it depends on how much patience you have. The game isn't that great the first time through. It only gets really fun once you have super sonic and all the wisps. So unless you're willing to put in the effort to do things the hard way the first time through, you probably won't like it all that much...

WiiU version is apparently awesome though.
---
Pretty soon there's going to be enough sand and boxes around to replicate bondai beach after a nearby warehouse explosion ~ Yatzee (on Sandbox games)
#3TAoRPosted 11/16/2013 8:17:42 AM
3ds version is pretty awful, Wii U is mediocre
#4Semi45aPosted 11/16/2013 8:18:49 AM
no but go ahead and buy it and see for yourself. don't let anyone tell your otherwise.
---
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#5OfficialAce-Kun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:27:46 AM
Semi45a posted...
no but go ahead and buy it and see for yourself. don't let anyone tell your otherwise.

I just said I ain't wasting money on it.
---
Jack, where huv ye been Jack? I've been dead since last Thursday, you killed me!!! Where's mah broon loaf!?!?!?!?!!? - Victor, Still Game
#6BigReedPosted 11/16/2013 8:30:22 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/715776-sonic-lost-world/reviews/review-156252

Check out my review if you want. I had an urge to play a Sonic game, and LW looked very promising leading up to the release, but I thought the 3ds version at least, was pretty disappointing.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#7Darkstorm16Posted 11/16/2013 8:50:51 AM
It's along the lines of paper Mario sticker star and Castlevania lords of shadow mirror of fate and New Super Mario Bros. 2. There's a group of people that like it but a loud exhorting group hates it.
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental services.
#8sonicnewboyPosted 11/16/2013 9:19:31 AM
I tried the demo, and I must admit, the controls felt a bit awkward. I didn't enjoy my time, which is sad. I also expected there to be more exploration but it seemed like there wasn't much of that in this version. It felt really odd playing it.
#9Starwars4JPosted 11/16/2013 9:56:08 AM
The demo was awesome tbh, really cemented my need to get that version as well.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10MinamoPosted 11/16/2013 10:59:31 AM
I thought it was atrocious. One of the few games that I couldn't even bring myself to finish and shipped back the next day.