To 3DS owners that have not got a WiiU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. To 3DS owners that have not got a WiiU
3 years ago#1
Are u finding the 3DS enough for your Nintendo fix or is the WiiU starting to look mighty tempting?
3 years ago#2
While I really REALLY want Wind Waker and 3D World they aren't enough to justify a purchase of the system.
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
3DS FC - 3067-5153-3741
3 years ago#3
Smash Bros and the Monolithsoft project are what will get me to buy a Wii U.
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
3 years ago#4
Ehh I just miss a big screen Zelda or Mario but I need more than that. Besides my backlog is too large to deal with.
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental services.
3 years ago#5
I'm pretty happy with it. The VC could be better though.
"To Oblivion with all of you! You rich piles of dung walking by us like we're not there! Pretending we don't exist! How dare you!" ~ Snilf
3 years ago#6
If my lifestyle supported owning a home console tethered to a TV, I'd probably already own one. I have the means and desire for it, but it's just not practical. Maybe in a couple of years.
3 years ago#7
lackluster multiplats, a butchered launch window schedule and slow as crap releases from nintendo have really hampered my opinion of it.
3 years ago#8
iMURDAu posted...
Smash Bros is what will get me to buy a Wii U.
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
3 years ago#9
its_matt posted...
or is the WiiU starting to look mighty tempting?

LOL No. Still, to be completely honest, I might reconsider things depending on what we see (if we ever see that is) of Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.
3 years ago#10
Wii U isn't quite ripe yet.
It needs a few more worthwhile exclusives, and at least a couple more firmware tweaks.

Wait for Smash, or maybe pick up Mario 3d Land if Target is still doing buy-two-get-one four days from now.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. To 3DS owners that have not got a WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived