Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - Western release on 2014

#1YokoPosted 11/19/2013 9:11:39 AM
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/11/19/conception-ii-coming-to-ps-vita-3ds-in-the-west

Today, Atlus revealed that Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars will come to both PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS in the west in 2014. The turn-based RPG was developed by Japanese studio Spike Chunsoft, and is the second game in the core Conception series.

“In Conception II, players take on the role of a young man beginning his training as a Disciple – a human gifted with the divine powers of one of the Star Gods, and one of the few who can fight the monsters that plague the world,” Atlus explains. “These monsters emanate from the Pandora Labyrinth, which births these abominations at a prodigious rate.”
---
The proof that we're alive is that we endure hardships, suffering and joy...
http://wyv.dyndns.org/gradiusTemplate/upload.php?page=1 Nice JP Gradius site.
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 11/19/2013 9:16:20 AM
Why
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#3MinamoPosted 11/19/2013 9:20:54 AM(edited)
This over Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode? For srs? I might rent this if there is a physical release depending on how the combat looks (probably awful), but come on.
#4BreloomPosted 11/19/2013 9:22:11 AM
Heehee, can't wait to play it ^_^
---
http://i.imgur.com/lgiJk.gif
#5mabber_IIIPosted 11/19/2013 9:25:05 AM
what about the first one?

I need to have the full back story
#621_21Posted 11/19/2013 9:25:51 AM
Minamo posted...
This over Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode? For srs? I might rent this if there is a physical release depending on how the combat looks (probably awful), but come on.

What do you mean over Digimon? You're saying an Atlus game coming out here is the reason why Bandai Namco isn't bringing over Digimon? That's stupid!
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Advance Wars, Paper Mario
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 11/19/2013 9:26:12 AM
Crazy that this gets released from SEGA-owned Atlus (though it was probably secured before the buyout) but not Valkyria Chronicles 3. I'm happy though, will look into it.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8Bahamut_10thPosted 11/19/2013 9:27:13 AM
Cringe-worthy character design again... I hope the gameplay makes up for it.
---
What a horrible night to have a grock raid.
Got Dillon's Rolling Western? Help make the game's board more active!
#9Darkstorm16Posted 11/19/2013 9:27:45 AM
I'll give it a shot....it's weird how mass majority of my games are atlus brand xD
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental services.
#10MinamoPosted 11/19/2013 9:27:45 AM
21_21 posted...
Minamo posted...

What do you mean over Digimon? You're saying an Atlus game coming out here is the reason why Bandai Namco isn't bringing over Digimon? That's stupid!

I forgot Atlus never publishes games that they didn't make. That's why Conception II is definitely made by Atlus and not Spike Chunsoft.