Have you ever added up all your purchases on the eShop to find out the total?

#11TerraPhantomPosted 11/21/2013 8:20:55 AM
I think I've spent $50 or so. FE:A accounting for $40
#12xellos667Posted 11/21/2013 8:50:45 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
xellos667 posted...
Oh yeah, I mostly like everything in there....doesn't mean I want to know how much I REALLY spent on it all...

It's only a waste if you're not getting anything good or fun from it.

Again, where did I say I didnt had fun with those? I mostly played/tried them all, and except for a few titles here and there, I had fun. But I know that over the years, it was A LOT of money. More than I would like to know. How does it have any connection to the actual fun I had with the game, I ask you?
#13DarkIVloonPosted 11/21/2013 8:54:33 AM
a few hundred bucks most likely
---
Forget the TV and get into Vectrex. You'll bet your Asteroids.
#14Bahamut_10thPosted 11/21/2013 10:09:16 AM
xellos667 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
xellos667 posted...
Oh yeah, I mostly like everything in there....doesn't mean I want to know how much I REALLY spent on it all...

It's only a waste if you're not getting anything good or fun from it.

Again, where did I say I didnt had fun with those? I mostly played/tried them all, and except for a few titles here and there, I had fun. But I know that over the years, it was A LOT of money. More than I would like to know. How does it have any connection to the actual fun I had with the game, I ask you?

You called it a 'waste' in your earlier post. If you're having fun there is no point in calling it a 'waste'. Because the word, WASTE implies you're spending money in something that isn't worth it.
That's not hard to grasp at all. I can't believe I need to explain this **** to you.
---
What a horrible night to have a grock raid.
Got Dillon's Rolling Western? Help make the game's board more active!
#15xellos667Posted 11/21/2013 1:48:22 PM
Yeah, well, in general, video gaming is indeed a waste of money. I could be saving it all for something more meaningful for me and my family. But instead, I decide to waste it on games, even though I enjoy them a lot. I admit that I'm always feeling guilty about buying new games at the age of 31, with a non-working gf and a one-year old daughter to take care of, so yeah, I prefer not to know how much I've spent/wasted. No matter if I think I wasted my money or not in this particular case has no bearing on me liking all my games.
#16flintlockocelotPosted 11/21/2013 1:53:41 PM
$60 US
Don't regret a penny of it.
---
KIIIIIIIIILLLLL FREEENNNNZZZZYYY!!!!!!!!