Have you ever added up all your purchases on the eShop to find out the total?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you ever added up all your purchases on the eShop to find out the total?
3 years ago#11
I think I've spent $50 or so. FE:A accounting for $40
3 years ago#12
Bahamut_10th posted...
xellos667 posted...
Oh yeah, I mostly like everything in there....doesn't mean I want to know how much I REALLY spent on it all...

It's only a waste if you're not getting anything good or fun from it.

Again, where did I say I didnt had fun with those? I mostly played/tried them all, and except for a few titles here and there, I had fun. But I know that over the years, it was A LOT of money. More than I would like to know. How does it have any connection to the actual fun I had with the game, I ask you?
3 years ago#13
a few hundred bucks most likely
Forget the TV and get into Vectrex. You'll bet your Asteroids.
3 years ago#14
xellos667 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
xellos667 posted...
Oh yeah, I mostly like everything in there....doesn't mean I want to know how much I REALLY spent on it all...

It's only a waste if you're not getting anything good or fun from it.

Again, where did I say I didnt had fun with those? I mostly played/tried them all, and except for a few titles here and there, I had fun. But I know that over the years, it was A LOT of money. More than I would like to know. How does it have any connection to the actual fun I had with the game, I ask you?

You called it a 'waste' in your earlier post. If you're having fun there is no point in calling it a 'waste'. Because the word, WASTE implies you're spending money in something that isn't worth it.
That's not hard to grasp at all. I can't believe I need to explain this **** to you.
What a horrible night to have a grock raid.
Got Dillon's Rolling Western? Help make the game's board more active!
3 years ago#15
Yeah, well, in general, video gaming is indeed a waste of money. I could be saving it all for something more meaningful for me and my family. But instead, I decide to waste it on games, even though I enjoy them a lot. I admit that I'm always feeling guilty about buying new games at the age of 31, with a non-working gf and a one-year old daughter to take care of, so yeah, I prefer not to know how much I've spent/wasted. No matter if I think I wasted my money or not in this particular case has no bearing on me liking all my games.
3 years ago#16
$60 US
Don't regret a penny of it.
KIIIIIIIIILLLLL FREEENNNNZZZZYYY!!!!!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you ever added up all your purchases on the eShop to find out the total?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived