Anime/Manga you wish had a video game adaptation.

#1Clint_EastStonePosted 11/25/2013 9:29:19 PM
I know there has been some anime where you just went "man, wish I could be playing this instead of watching" so I made a few examples of games I would like to see and what genre.

Hellsing - An Action Arcade Shooter game like Gungrave. A score based game trying to rack up combos using the Jackal and Casull and occasionally some melee attacks. Killing enough vampires using a melee could increase Alucards power temporally and change into a berserk/savage mode. Bosses would require stunning them with enough bullets and then getting up close for the kill.

Redline - I could definitely see this becoming an Action Racing game in the spirit of F-Zero, but with more carnage. Each character gets their own special weapon/skill that they can pull off that has to be cooled down afterwards. JP could get a boost of speed, Sonoshee would fire machine guns, Lynchman would use a chain to attack, etc. Tracks could be quite broad with settings. One planet could be a desert with cactus and run down robots as obstacles, a jungle track could inhabit metal eating plants, an ocean track with giant squids. The movie only explored about 3 planets, but considering the insanity of it, anything could go for locations.

Bunny Drop - A Parent Simulator. The game would require you to tackle the hardships of raising a child. Each day would be graded based on how well you did in taking care of Rin, Preparing her food, making sure you use the right ingredients, making sure it doesn't burn or gets ruined. Taking her to and from school on time. Educating her with her homework using quiz's and solving math, history, etc, problems. playing with her. Playing catch, hide & seek, go fish. And you'll be graded at the end of each day based on how well of a parent you were with with Rin. Your ending will be determined on how well your score has been throughout the year.

Ok maybe not the last one.

Other games I would like to see are:

RTS Legend of the Galactic Heroes game
Fighting Needless game
Fighting Katanagatari Game
RPG Escaflowne Game

What Anime would you guys like to of seen get a game adaptation?
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 11/25/2013 9:40:15 PM
I second Redline and throw in Texhnolyze.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3Sir_HaxorPosted 11/25/2013 9:40:42 PM
Not an anime but I wish there was a Code Lyoko game that mixed great platforming with beat em up gameplay. I just watched an episode and man that series just screams "video game adaptation".

Heck I'd take a MMX clone but with Code Lyoko lore.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#4sentoworfPosted 11/25/2013 9:41:44 PM
I know they were in TvC but I wish there were a Casshern or a Karas video game.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching TSV:309
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#5BigDaddyWingnutPosted 11/25/2013 9:44:10 PM
Rosario + Vampire: Action/RPG
Queen's Blade: Fighting
Sekirei: Fighting
Popotan: RPG

I'm all about the fanservice. XD
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758
Friend Safari type: Flying - Pidgey, Tranquil, Tropius
#6Solar20xxPosted 11/25/2013 9:44:11 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Not an anime but I wish there was a Code Lyoko game that mixed great platforming with beat em up gameplay. I just watched an episode and man that series just screams "video game adaptation".

Heck I'd take a MMX clone but with Code Lyoko lore.

I second this. Hell, I always thought of Code Lyoko like a video game. I don't see why not have that.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
#7Solar20xxPosted 11/25/2013 9:45:50 PM
I would love to have Gatchaman Crowds in an action video game style, maybe like that Hokuto no Ken game by Koei.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
#8picanoPosted 11/25/2013 9:53:43 PM
Bento

The show needs more love --- and I think it would make for a perfect fighting game. Why the hell hasn't Sega done it yet?
---
3D and catgirls! : http://picanogfx.unotaku.com/
#9ErukiaPosted 11/25/2013 9:53:47 PM
I know there are Sailor Moon games from years ago, but none were ever released outside of Japan. I'd love a newer one, and for it to be localized so I can actually play it on my 3DS. With all the different Sailor Senshi and their elemental attacks, that series is like the perfect RPG material.
---
I'm a girl, dood.
It could be worse. I could be a Prinny.
#10rahxephon122Posted 11/25/2013 10:08:31 PM
Nightmare Inspector
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
Friend Safari - Ghost: Phantump, Lampent, Spiritomb