Is the 3DS going to experience a drought again?

#21BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/7/2013 9:42:12 AM
KingJaggi posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/64887654

Just wait and see.

Ha ha, awesome.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#22RJGamer1990Posted 12/7/2013 9:49:44 AM
You have Kirby, Yoshi's island, layton vs PW, smash bros & monster hunter 4 coming next year.
I also recon there will be a new Mario, maybe a majora mask remake, some sort of pokemon game.
Seems like there is enough. Plus a whole lot of great games to play that are already out.
---
Currently Playing : Pokemom Y (3DS) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (PS3)
3DS Friend Code - 2793-0640-8752
#23terrancejonesPosted 12/7/2013 9:49:55 AM
In my tastes, I'll probably run into a drought. This is fine though, as I have a back log of games to complete on my system, as well as those games I've been wanting to collect. Even if there's no new games for me, I'm not done buying all the games I Want.
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#24sonicnewboyPosted 12/7/2013 10:05:37 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Confirmed 2014 releases in North America.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Mario Golf: World Tour
Yoshi's Island
One Piece: Romance Dawn
Bravely Default
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Yu-Gi-Oh: Zexal
Devil Survivor 2: Break Record

Possible releases:

Monster Hunter 4
Fantasy Life: Link!
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Dragon Quest VII
Rodea: Sky Soldiers
Super Smash Brothers 4

Seems pretty nice so far. :-)

Woah woah woah! Tell me DeSU2 Break Record is a for sure thing and not speculation! Do you have a link ?
#25PatriotAIPosted 12/7/2013 10:55:36 AM
Endgame posted...
in terms of games worth playing, 3DS' life has been nothing but one massive drought

Well i wouldn't quite put it that way, it has some nice games, but it looks like it'll eventually end up just like the DS, a system that has nothing to offer to people who don't play Pokemon/Zelda/Mario or lame japanese turn based rpgs.
#26MinamoPosted 12/7/2013 11:25:29 AM
I swear every day this same thread pops up.
#27NathanisDrakePosted 12/7/2013 11:28:45 AM
PatriotAI posted...
Endgame posted...
in terms of games worth playing, 3DS' life has been nothing but one massive drought

Well i wouldn't quite put it that way, it has some nice games, but it looks like it'll eventually end up just like the DS, a system that has nothing to offer to people who don't play Pokemon/Zelda/Mario or lame japanese turn based rpgs.

Wow, these guys are SO right. All these games I've been massively enjoying on the 3DS/DS that aren't Pokemon, Mario or "lame" RPGs actually doesn't exist. :O
No wonder the DS was hailed by many as having one of the greatest gaming library in recent decade, they're just making stuff up all along!

I thank you people for finally opening my eyes to the truth...

*brb selling 3DS and getting an Xbone
---
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma // 3DS FC: 3738-0791-8805
#28CcroybbPosted 12/7/2013 11:38:24 AM
Pupu27 posted...
BigReed posted...
I think 2014 will have many more high profile 3ds games, which will balance out the lack of some first party Nintendo stuff.

Still, Nintendo is going to have a lot of first party content for the 3ds in 2014.

Third party games can go to hell. The only third party games that I want are Yugioh and Dragon Quest. Others than that Nintendo should lock 3ds to allow first party games only. The situation like Vita where the game library flooded with worthless indies is the last thing we want on 3ds.

Lol. This has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen on Gamefaqs, and that's saying a lot. Vita has a lot of indies because the major third party companies are skipping it in favor of the 3DS.
---
RIJ - Atlus - 9/17/13
#29Dark_Link92Posted 12/7/2013 12:07:21 PM
I'm Adamant they've had MM3D finished for ages, and are waiting to release it when there would otherwise be a drought.
---
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
#30redbuckPosted 12/7/2013 12:11:35 PM
God, I hope so. I'm having trouble keeping up. :P