If you could live inside a video game universe, then which one would you choose?

#1Noble1994Posted 12/9/2013 9:10:29 AM
I would choose the Pokemon universe, because that was the first rpg, I ever played.
---
Pokemon X fc 4227-1478-5122
#21upsuperPosted 12/9/2013 9:13:16 AM
Pokemon or Dragon Quest.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
Official Frost Five of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#3m16ninjaPosted 12/9/2013 9:13:54 AM
Mass Effect
---
XBL Tag: bitter m16ninja
PSN: m16ninja
#4bluemooglePosted 12/9/2013 9:15:06 AM
Pokemon seems like a safe and fun choice, at least when ignoring the more disturbing pokedex entries. I guess just avoid all balloons...
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
#5toadiemanPosted 12/9/2013 9:15:22 AM
Wind Waker.
---
PSN: toadieman
#61958FuryPosted 12/9/2013 9:15:41 AM
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
---
360: MattAndKJ
3DS: 1306-5310-8353
#7Link3Posted 12/9/2013 9:16:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c7MjKTJxDY&feature=youtu.be&t=39s

If only...

---
#8XashowdPosted 12/9/2013 9:20:38 AM
...That is genuinely a tough call. On the one hand, I love magic and the ability to fly, so I could be a warrior in the KIU universe. Maybe in a version of LvD with flight capabilities. On the other hand, the world of ACNL would be the most relaxing and stress free world to be in. You never really age, money is obscenely easy to get (it is even possible to grow money trees), a ton of customization options are open to you, the world is ever expanding with plenty of friendly people to do stuff with, and with the power of Time Travel I'd never miss a thing. All it'd need is a few tweaks here and there with regards to sending/leaving people messages and the ability to dupe without needing another person, and I'd be set. Oh, and I'd need a way to fly, preferably one that involves customizable wings. That would be awesome.
---
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! ACNL Dream Address: 4800-3072-7421 Elysion.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#9ryudin89Posted 12/9/2013 9:24:54 AM
I saw the topic title and instantly thought of pokemon.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
3DS Friend Code:3780-9074-3418
#10EndgamePosted 12/9/2013 9:25:49 AM(edited)
Pokemon seems like a safe and fun choice, at least when ignoring the more disturbing pokedex entries. I guess just avoid all balloons...

you think it's the balloons you should be worried about? hahahahahaha.....

I'm just going to copypaste this from the Wii U board version of this topic:

I'd say an explanation IS required

have you read Gyarados' pokédex entries? are you aware that you can fish them up even in remote, peaceful towns like Twinleaf?

why the **** would you want to live in a world where city destroying serpents can be found in small ponds even in small towns like Twinleaf?!

and think of how much more dangerous and easily organized the terrorist attacks would be..... anyone could have a flying pokémon drop an Electrode on an unsuspecting target from a height at which no one could detect it, let alone track down the pokémon to its owner

and what if Arceus returns and declares war on humanity for enslaving its children? do you really think that's a war you could possibly win?! keep in mind what I said about terrorist attacks above and know that a united pokémon army would be pulling stuff like that on a much larger scale

I'd say the Pokémon universe is the worst video game universe to live in of all! even worse than the Warcraft franchise's Azeroth, which has a new world destroying threat every year ("they finally defeated the Lich King and his legions of undead minions?! now we can finally have peace..... oh ****, a pissed off dragon just blew up half the world and a bunch of cultists showed up everywhere trying to help him destroy everything")

and of course, there's the part I failed to mentioned that although pre-evolved Gyarados can be fished up in select locations, Magikarp, which evolves into Gyarados, can be fished up anywhere outside of Unova (pre-National Dex, but gameplay mechanics like that wouldn't apply)

nowhere is safe
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert