If you could live inside a video game universe, then which one would you choose?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could live inside a video game universe, then which one would you choose?
2 years ago#11
I'd want to be a demon from the Netherworld in Disgaea.
---
I'm a girl, dood.
It could be worse. I could be a Prinny.
2 years ago#12
I would love to be a goron in the Zelda universe, that lazy lifestyle seems great!
---
3DS FC: 4656 - 6217 - 3476 PSN: Dupichos
Official douchebag of which ever board im on.
2 years ago#13
I'd live in Gensokyo and become one of the few (if not the very first) extremely powerful male inhabitants.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
2 years ago#14
While Ivalice of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance IS awesome and would normally be my world of choice...

I think I'll go with Pokemon. ANYONE can become a trainer, and the world is both safe and very fun to be in. It would be an awesome world to live in.

And I say this as someone who hasn't been into the series for a long long time.
---
Pretty soon there's going to be enough sand and boxes around to replicate bondai beach after a nearby warehouse explosion ~ Yatzee (on Sandbox games)
2 years ago#15
Yugioh or Pokemon.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
2 years ago#16
1958Fury posted...
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball

this guy knows whats up.

other than that. pokemon. im surprised there were no Animal crossing people yet.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
2 years ago#17
ryudin89 posted...
I saw the topic title and instantly thought of pokemon.

---
I don't really hit anyone unless the need arises. If the need arises, though, I'm not about to hesitate just because they have boobs.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you could live inside a video game universe, then which one would you choose?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived